elano the cocky shit

davechaos said:
I do like elano but his attitude stinks. I did want him 2 stay but not nw, i want players who wana play 4 city not 4 a contract extention.

Hear hear!!

I too have wanted him to do well, and he seemed to have turned a corner recently. However, I do wish he would just shut up and keep his mind on playing rather than bleating at every bloody opportunity.

Why do we as fans fall for the twats who are mercenaries? Hes been a passenger since Sven signed him and for some reason some fans would like to shag him-hes fucking crap and because he warms up playing to the crowd we think he gives a shit about our club-hes a wanker and needs fucking off-either that or make him sweat with the kids.A good penalty taker and thats it.

Elano is an excellent player. Best passer in the City team. Have just watched the Brazil match v Uruguay where he was far far better than Kaka. If Ireland can have his contract renewed with 2 years remaining, then why not Elano?

basher said:
Chippy_boy said:
Well just to add some balance, I would like him to stay.

He's an outstanding player who after a bad spell has worked hard to get back on form and to win his starting place back.

He's asking for a new contract or to be let go, one way or another. I don't see anything unreasonable in that. It's no secret that Hughes has had a problem with him and he probably feels about as unloved as Tevez does at the rags, yet I don't hear anyone here slating Tevez for his outburst in the NOTW.

A lot of hypocrites on this forum imho.

Those are good points, except for that fact that there is no reason why he has to make public comments to engineer a move. He can talk to Hughes in private, and as it's obvious that Hughes doesn't rate him as a starting 11 player, so I'm sure Hughes would have accomodated him once we get a couple quality players in.

There is no need for the public comments he's made.

Well maybe. But that assumes that Hughes is a great manager who builds the trust and respect of his players and is someone who they all feel is approachable and they can just knock on his door etc.

Clearly Elano hasn't felt able to do that and the manager has to ask himself why is that. Surely the manager has to manage his players such that they don't feel they have to go blabbing to the press?

Chippy_boy said:
basher said:
Chippy_boy said:

He's an outstanding player who after a bad spell has worked hard to get back on form and to win his starting place back.

He's asking for a new contract or to be let go, one way or another. I don't see anything unreasonable in that. It's no secret that Hughes has had a problem with him and he probably feels about as unloved as Tevez does at the rags, yet I don't hear anyone here slating Tevez for his outburst in the NOTW.

Those are good points, except for that fact that there is no reason why he has to make public comments to engineer a move. He can talk to Hughes in private, and as it's obvious that Hughes doesn't rate him as a starting 11 player, so I'm sure Hughes would have accomodated him once we get a couple quality players in.

Well maybe. But that assumes that Hughes is a great manager who builds the trust and respect of his players and is someone who they all feel is approachable and they can just knock on his door etc.

Clearly Elano hasn't felt able to do that and the manager has to ask himself why is that.

You could spin it the other way too though mate. Is Elano too much of a woman to go and have a face to face with his boss?

We will never get the full story I fear.

The Fat el Hombre said:
quiet_riot said:
El Hombre not in this thread yet?

Here I am

Looking forward to seeing the back of this little muppet, pack your bags son!

He should stick to getting his dick out on the internet

Did I miss something?!

Love the guy and still want him to stay.....as someone has already said on this thread, if one of the free kicks had gone in against Hamburg he'd now be a legend.

Wouldnt blame him at all for going though, only played the last few games because SWP got injured. Not Hughes' type of player at all.

TFC said:
Chippy_boy said:
basher said:
Chippy_boy said:

Clearly Elano hasn't felt able to do that and the manager has to ask himself why is that.

You could spin it the other way too though mate. Is Elano too much of a woman to go and have a face to face with his boss?

We will never get the full story I fear.

I agree - who knows. These things are rarely one-sided though in my experience. It's a break down on both sides when relationships don't work out.

ArabFan12 said:
I think its absolutely ridiculous how Hughes treated Elano. He first punished him for saying stuff to the media which wasn't strictly controversial, a week later Robinho says something else and gets away with it.

Next he says he wants a contract, then Hughes responds through the media saying 'he is not one of the people we are looking to renew their contract, as we are only looking at players whos contracts are just about to expire'. Next thing he does is he renews Stephen Ireland's contract which expires in 2 or 3 years.

These double standards are disgusting and quite surprised that Hughes is that sort of person. He is definitely worth to play in the shirt as he is pure class. If he Hughes can't get the best out of him, I am sure Mourinho will. There is no surprise Inter Milan the best team in Italy want Elano but its just crazy how he is being disrespected at our club.

Ha, ha - typical plastic fan who's never attended a City game. Loved his penalties, looking forward to Barry playing for us more, bet Stevie Ireland is too.

Chippy_boy said:

It's not even remotely similar to the Tevez situation.

seafordblue said:
Elano is an excellent player. Best passer in the City team. Have just watched the Brazil match v Uruguay where he was far far better than Kaka. If Ireland can have his contract renewed with 2 years remaining, then why not Elano?

Because Ireland has deserved his renewal. Elano hasn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.