elano the cocky shit

I do like elano but his attitude stinks. I did want him 2 stay but not nw, i want players who wana play 4 city not 4 a contract extention.

basher said:
Chippy_boy said:
Well just to add some balance, I would like him to stay.

He's an outstanding player who after a bad spell has worked hard to get back on form and to win his starting place back.

He's asking for a new contract or to be let go, one way or another. I don't see anything unreasonable in that. It's no secret that Hughes has had a problem with him and he probably feels about as unloved as Tevez does at the rags, yet I don't hear anyone here slating Tevez for his outburst in the NOTW.

A lot of hypocrites on this forum imho.

Those are good points, except for that fact that there is no reason why he has to make public comments to engineer a move. He can talk to Hughes in private, and as it's obvious that Hughes doesn't rate him as a starting 11 player, so I'm sure Hughes would have accomodated him once we get a couple quality players in.

There is no need for the public comments he's made. Now he might be affecting any transfer bids, we get for him, and since we don't need the money, Hughes might be pissed off enough to let him rot in the reserves.

Letting elano rot in the resreves is a great idea!

One tiny problem Robbie might not agree!

If Hughes dont want him sell him.

People might be surpriced how many good clubs might be in for him.

I'd stick him on the transfer list but whack an £18m price tag on his head... see how many top clubs are interested then (f*ck all I imagine).

Who does he think he is really? Will he be a regular starter for inter or juve? I very much doubt it... I say let him rot in the reserves for a season and teach him some humility.

Oh and fine the sh*t out of him for his comments.

Elano knows he won't be around next season, and if he is, he'll be even further down the pecking order than he was this season, so no surprises that he wants to move. I'm sure if the right offer comes in, the club will let him go.

I understand the amount of abuse he's taking on here - simply put - he's not as good as he thinks he is, and certainly has contributed very very little this season...so talk of a new contract/pay rise would be the equivalent of Stephen Ireland demanding a new contract last summer...

Good player, terrible attitude. Let him go, he can cause trouble and bad mouth his new club in the press.

Ah well. It was nice to have confidence in a City penalty taker for a while.

The first penalty I ever saw in person for City was taken by Keith Curle against Blackpool in one of the cups. He whipped it high into the crowd.

At least we have a ready replacement for penalties in Barry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.