Elano Wants To Go To Inter

To be fair to Elano he's a quality footballer, he's just too much of a spineless shit-house to cut it in the prem. Another Veron really. He'll do well in Italy I reckon, unless he just acts his usual self and starts disrupting the team like he's done here and at Shakhtar

We need players who are consistent throughout the whole season. Not sure Elano is!

Well he was hardly going to be a regular was he?

Cheerio Elano.

Will this mean we're signing a new right sided player or will it open the door for Wiess to get more games?

To be fair to him he's probably saying this because he's been told he can leave by City.

New managers often wait for someone to step out of line and then scalp them to show they're the top dog. Elano's pretty much drew a target on his head with those comments to the media.

Personally I feel we will be worse off without him but i cant say I am surprised he is on his way.

Always liked the guy and he is a phenomenal talent on his day. Not going to be easy to replace someone with his ability but i'm not sure Hughes is after his type of player.

The only place he fits in now is on the right and arguably he performed better than Shaun there, next season he is not a guaranteed starter, I doubt he will be at Inter either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.