Elano Wants To Go To Inter

squirtyflower said:
Was it only three weeks ago that he was saying he loved it here and wanted to discuss a contract extension to keep him here for the rest of his career?

Not sure about the rest of his career but he definitely said "If it was up to me I'd be sat round a table now talking about a contract extension."

Maybe Barry joining has made him think he's going to be 2nd or 3rd choice in midfield, behind SWP & Barry etc...

He is a quality footballer and I hope he doesnt go but if he does it wont be the end of the world!

Just hope we sign another brazilian to keep Robinho company.

Keep it shut Elano. All these public utterances do not help. Good. But not quite as good as he thinks he is. Useful squad option. If he wants off then so be it.

Bye Elano, nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. Thanks for everything though, enjoy playing twice a season at Inter.

Looks like he's off then, we'll struggle to replace him if he goes.

I wonder who the wankers that slag him off will target next..

When he's good he's brilliant and I still have flashes each day of the free kick v. the Barcodes, but as things develop will there be a time next season, when someone might say: "Where's Elano when you need him?" I think he will not be missed.

The Fat el Hombre said:
To be fair to Elano he's a quality footballer, he's just too much of a spineless shit-house to cut it in the prem. Another Veron really. He'll do well in Italy I reckon, unless he just acts his usual self and starts disrupting the team like he's done here and at Shakhtar

LOL

Don't blame it Petrov, don't blame it on Caicedo, don't blame it on Ireland, blame it on Elano.

Tell me Alex, why are you always so glad to bring up these kind of threads on Elano?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.