Elano Wants To Go To Inter

Bye Bye, Oh an we'll have a big chunk of those wages back thank you for speaking out of turn... (cha ching!)

Tell you what if his feet were even half as quick as his mouth maybe he'd have scored more goals this season and not been warming the bench.

jay_mcfc said:
Don't blame it Petrov, don't blame it on Caicedo, don't blame it on Ireland, blame it on Elano.

Tell me Alex, why are you always so glad to bring up these kind of threads on Elano?

It was on the newsnow site and no one had posted it.

Disturbance said:
Looks like he's off then, we'll struggle to replace him if he goes.

I wonder who the wankers that slag him off will target next..

Elano a great player and a Brazil international , plenty more players in the treatment room I'd get rid of first, some of them on very high wages.
With the world cup next year, he won't want to sit on the bench, so all though I am sad to see him go, he's been left with no choice. Wonder who the scapegoats next year will be.

I still think he's a good player and on his day can be a match winner.

But his chances will probably be even more limited next season, so it's probably time for him to move on.

Bye!

Kirkstall Blue said:
Wonder who the scapegoats next year will be.
Any of the ones that feel the need to go squealing to the press every time they have a little problem.

Disturbance said:

Yea, fuck knows who we'll get to play the 4 or 5 games a season he turns up in

We'll need a new penalty taker though

The Fat el Hombre said:
Disturbance said:

Yea, fuck knows who we'll get to play the 4 or 5 games a season he turns up in

We'll need a new penalty taker though

We bought one yesterday :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.