Elano's agent talking - Elano wants to leave UK

Matt Diablo said:
Ela is going nowhere!! Get off his back you f*ckin lunatics!

I truly hope you re right MD, but let's face facts had his agent not made this an issue for fans; this wouldn't even be a topic for discussion. Personally I think he has suffered from Ireland's impressive transformation throught last season. If SI was to add dead ball and penalties to his game then Elano would be largely redundant. I don't mean to confuse, I think Elano is awesome and want him to stay, but the continued press mumblings about his attitude and having his head turned continues to irk me and as the thread shows plenty of others!

A word to Elano and his Agent... head down, work hard(er) and the rewards will be forthcoming!

bizzbo said:
he's made too many comments this season. hughes will sell him because he's not worth the bother. there are other players in our reach who are more or less as talented as elano, but more consistent and less prone to speaking out of turn.

Exactly.

The days have gone where you had one player that was light years ahead of the rest, and you'd wait weeks for one golden moment.

He's obviously a great player on his day and his attitude tells him that's enough, when obviously in the modern game it's not.

I remember when he first signed, and a story was going round about him having an eppy because he thought he wasn't going to get the number 11 shirt. I wonder was that true, or just his reputation preceding him?

Top player on his day though.

To be honest I thnk he's off. Its World Cup Season & he's not guaranteed to play for us, he wont jepordise his place in the national team, so from that point of veiw I dot mind.

What I do mind is all this devious manipulation of the press.

Just say what we think. "I need to play to get in the Brazil World Cup Squad". He'd get a bit of respect that way.

Pam said:
alera said:
No way could they afford him. Elano wants to be careful, he could easily spend another season on our bench if he doesnt keep his mouth shut.

Not if Hughes is sensible and learns some man management skills.

Hughes has no man management skills, what a shocker coming from you Pam.. It's suprising that no one else seems to have a problem with the manager, bar the well known whinger that Shaktar were well and truly over joyed to get rid of.

He pulled his tripe out for a short time in games like the Everton away win.Not because he loved the shirt but because he fancied a new improved contract.That didnt happen so this is the new gambit from him and his agent.

cleavers said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Now I'm one of his biggest fans, but even I'll admit his defending leaves a bit to be desired.

Don't agree, his defending is an asset to the team, he doesn't defend on the goal line he defends on the half way line. He may not dive into tackles, but he stops opponents.

Hughes says he's staying, I bet he does.

He doesn't defend on the half way line. If you watch him, he sets off running at the player after a short delay, knowing that he will not get there; then he simply dangles a leg out or turns his back making it look like he is trying to block the pass. By that time, he has committed himself into a position where he is now ahead of the ball and leaves us vulnerable behind him. He is lazy and does not fight for the shirt enough.

rickyyt said:
elano wants a payrise, from wherever he can get it!

THIS

Its blindingly obvious that this is the case,if we offerd him a 4 year deal on 80,000 a week id bet hed suddenly want to stay in the u.k

Hes been geat to watch in patches but i wont shed a tear if he leaves

MCFC-alan88 said:
Pam said:
alera said:
No way could they afford him. Elano wants to be careful, he could easily spend another season on our bench if he doesnt keep his mouth shut.

Not if Hughes is sensible and learns some man management skills.

Hughes has no man management skills, what a shocker coming from you Pam.. It's suprising that no one else seems to have a problem with the manager, bar the well known whinger that Shaktar were well and truly over joyed to get rid of.

Er, apart from Richards who has had a run in with him and Jo, who can't stand him, and Robinho who has had several run-ins with him. And probably many others as well.

But apart from that, no-one else.

Great player, we will miss his creativity unless we get someone better.

At the end of the day he is looking out for himself, wanting an improved contract etc No problem with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.