Elano's Depature

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
This is indescribable feeling. I know he may not good enough and agree with many comments why should we drop him. I told my friends since the second half of his first season we need a play maker type to replace him. Last season was not hard feeling as well not seeing him in our starter.
But really don’t know why I am now dealing with hard feeling of his departure. I find it very hard to turn my head out of thinking about him not playing for us anymore.
So tired to find the reason how the feeling hit me. Now I accept I am gutted and gutted.

If you like flair football then Elano was a great player.
I'm gutted as well, but all we can do is wish him well at his new club, he had to have first team football so he can play in the world cup.

john blue said:
Mcrjon. does the fact that none of the big clubs over here, spain and italy came in for him tell you nothing, ? does me.

How do you know none of them made enquiries? He will be at a big club in a couple of years.

goatfeeder100 said:
john blue said:
Mcrjon. does the fact that none of the big clubs over here, spain and italy came in for him tell you nothing, ? does me.

How do you know none of them made enquiries? He will be at a big club in a couple of years.

Doubt it.

pee dubya said:
goatfeeder100 said:

Doubt it.

I am convinced of it. Once he plays regular football and plays football at a club that appreciates his talents, he will shine enough to be picked up by a big club.

goatfeeder100 said:
pee dubya said:
Doubt it.

I am convinced of it. Once he plays regular football and plays football at a club that appreciates his talents, he will shine enough to be picked up by a big club.

It seems to me he's rated more by opposition fans than City fans. Too many over-reacted and got the hump over the interviews he did and then call him a shite player which he clearly isn't.

Disturbance said:
goatfeeder100 said:

It seems to me he's rated more by opposition fans than City fans. Too many over-reacted and got the hump over the interviews he did and then call him a shite player which he clearly isn't.

Not only is he a Brazil international, he is one of their best players. That says it all for me about his calibre.

goatfeeder100 said:
pee dubya said:
Doubt it.

For a start he'll be 30 in a couple of years.

Do you not wonder why he's never been a first team regular outside of Brazil? He's clearly talented enoguh to play for the Brazilian national team, but there's something there that's stopping him reaching the top level of club football.

pee dubya said:
goatfeeder100 said:

For a start he'll be 30 in a couple of years. Do you not wonder why he's never been a first team regular outside of Brazil? He's clearly talented enoguh to play for the Brazilian national team, but there's something there that's stopping him reaching the top level of club football.

That seems to be the Hughes' target cohort. He's signings are all mostly that age.

IMO, Elano's departure says a lot about our manager's limitations. He's buying a solid premiership side and I fully expect us to do top 6 next season and top 4 after that. I don't think he's capabale of winning anything though.

mammutly said:
pee dubya said:
For a start he'll be 30 in a couple of years. Do you not wonder why he's never been a first team regular outside of Brazil? He's clearly talented enoguh to play for the Brazilian national team, but there's something there that's stopping him reaching the top level of club football.

That seems to be the Hughes' target cohort. He's signings are all mostly that age.

IMO, Elano's departure says a lot about our manager's limitations. He's buying a solid premiership side and I fully expect us to do top 6 next season and top 4 after that. I don't think he's capabale of winning anything though.

Average age of Hughes's signings is 26.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.