Electronic Cigerettes?

mcmanus said:
Oh for the days of the Kippax. The craic has gone.

No drinking alcohol whilst watching football.
No standing up whilst watching football.
No smoking whilst watching football.
No swearing whilst watching football.
No e-cigarettes whilst watching football.
No properly affordable tickets to watch football.
No making any noise that upsets others at football.

Spied on with CCTV and those laughing will be told to leave soon.

Hate to say it but I will put up with all that if we keep winning titles and other cups every now and again.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
The Beast 111 said:
Glad that you got what is a sensible outcome. I know it's hard but just do like me (20 a day) and smoke like fuck before you get in and out of the ground. (on your e-cig of course) ;)

Thanks mate. Chuffed to bits to be back! And god I'm not even gonna get the fucking thing out til I'm away from the ground haha

the originalkippaxman said:
mcmanus said:
Seriously what has theBeast111 done to you? Why the unnessary hatred and childish shit directed his way about missing matches for which he's paid for? I just don't get your stance.

Look if he's beat to death your father with an e-cig and brutalised your mother using this tool of Satan then fair enough you have a right to act like a wierdo. Otherwise your being a complete fuckwit.

You actually fantasised on someones mother getting violated with an ecig didn't you.

What a weird fucker. Keep stacking them shelves lad.

Nice swerve.

mcmanus said:
Oh for the days of the Kippax. The craic has gone.

No drinking alcohol whilst watching football.
No standing up whilst watching football.
No smoking whilst watching football.
No swearing whilst watching football.
No e-cigarettes whilst watching football.
No properly affordable tickets to watch football.
No making any noise that upsets others at football.

Spied on with CCTV and those laughing will be told to leave soon.

Can't even throw darts or bottles anymore.

Right, here goes, got to get back into writing on this forum again, and the end of this thread seems a great place to start!

There are two completely contrasting groups posting throughout this thread, those who genuinely have something worth consideration and debate, and the others who just love to wag a finger at others alleged wrongdoing in an accusatory fashion and make out they are just so fucking clever and somehow high and fucking mighty.

Firstly, for anyone wanting to look at some facts, with all the evidence the Tobacco industry has endeavoured to find, throwing million after million into research looking for the slightest amount of mud that can slung towards e cigs, that they could then use to save their sorry fucking arses, and in over ten years of trying, they haven't found a fucking thing! Probably tells a little about you what you need to know regarding e-cigarettes and the threat or danger they obviously don't pose to those who use them, never mind people who might get a little second hand whiff.

Secondly, we know they the Club, can set whatever rules they want at the stadium, and anyone breaking them can be dealt with however the Club see fit. It's not open to debate as such, there can be no actual argument, but it doesn't actually mean that it's either RIGHT or reasonable.

Thirdly, the only real reason for all this animosity against smokers, and NOW even E SMOKERS is not because all those that are doing the bashing have had their families and friends decimated by cancer directly as a result of those they so vehemently love to hurl such abuse at, or if they are honest, even that they have returned home smelling so strongly of smoke that they have had to throw out their entire wardrobe, it's actually because they are basically fucking bullies who for decades in some cases, have seen what they used to consider fair game, being reduced and taken away from them, leaving almost no race, creed, colour, sexual orientation or other group at their disposal to take the piss out of, verbally put down or kick fuck out off (whichever preference they may have had) in order to make them feel so fucking big and hard.

Smokers clearly were their very last bastion of hope, a group of indefensibles, who couldn't be protected by even the Police or laws of the land, open to abuse and ridicule from any quarter, the very last group of people, who could be treated like lepers, could have fingers legally pointed at them, have tongues legally lashed on them and be treated like real scum and even told so to their very faces.

THIS is why it's so hard for these Neanderthals to let go of the very last group of people alive, for which there was and before e-cigs apparently always would have been an 'Open Season'.

The Clubs stance is not a strong, well thought out stance based on logic, just the typical Orwellian attitude to be expected in a society that makes rules, not because there should be rules, but merely because they can. And although I love Manchester City Football Club, I don't applaud them on this issue, because in fairness, they could take a stand on their own in allowing these harmless products to be used, which would bring some pleasure to some individuals, and certainly not harm or inconvenience others, but are clearly, like the many other sheep in todays World, some of whom seem to regularly jump onto the bandwagon on threads like this.

Hope this post clears up my stance on this issue.

Lordeffingham said:
Right, here goes, got to get back into writing on this forum again, and the end of this thread seems a great place to start!

There are two completely contrasting groups posting throughout this thread, those who genuinely have something worth consideration and debate, and the others who just love to wag a finger at others alleged wrongdoing in an accusatory fashion and make out they are just so fucking clever and somehow high and fucking mighty.

Firstly, for anyone wanting to look at some facts, with all the evidence the Tobacco industry has endeavoured to find, throwing million after million into research looking for the slightest amount of mud that can slung towards e cigs, that they could then use to save their sorry fucking arses, and in over ten years of trying, they haven't found a fucking thing! Probably tells a little about you what you need to know regarding e-cigarettes and the threat or danger they obviously don't pose to those who use them, never mind people who might get a little second hand whiff.

Secondly, we know they the Club, can set whatever rules they want at the stadium, and anyone breaking them can be dealt with however the Club see fit. It's not open to debate as such, there can be no actual argument, but it doesn't actually mean that it's either RIGHT or reasonable.

Thirdly, the only real reason for all this animosity against smokers, and NOW even E SMOKERS is not because all those that are doing the bashing have had their families and friends decimated by cancer directly as a result of those they so vehemently love to hurl such abuse at, or if they are honest, even that they have returned home smelling so strongly of smoke that they have had to throw out their entire wardrobe, it's actually because they are basically fucking bullies who for decades in some cases, have seen what they used to consider fair game, being reduced and taken away from them, leaving almost no race, creed, colour, sexual orientation or other group at their disposal to take the piss out of, verbally put down or kick fuck out off (whichever preference they may have had) in order to make them feel so fucking big and hard.

Smokers clearly were their very last bastion of hope, a group of indefensibles, who couldn't be protected by even the Police or laws of the land, open to abuse and ridicule from any quarter, the very last group of people, who could be treated like lepers, could have fingers legally pointed at them, have tongues legally lashed on them and be treated like real scum and even told so to their very faces.

THIS is why it's so hard for these Neanderthals to let go of the very last group of people alive, for which there was and before e-cigs apparently always would have been an 'Open Season'.

The Clubs stance is not a strong, well thought out stance based on logic, just the typical Orwellian attitude to be expected in a society that makes rules, not because there should be rules, but merely because they can. And although I love Manchester City Football Club, I don't applaud them on this issue, because in fairness, they could take a stand on their own in allowing these harmless products to be used, which would bring some pleasure to some individuals, and certainly not harm or inconvenience others, but are clearly, like the many other sheep in todays World, some of whom seem to regularly jump onto the bandwagon on threads like this.

Hope this post clears up my stance on this issue.

Lordeffingham. The most thought out and brilliant post I read on this subject.

I would say pretty much I'm an anti smoker but for then life of me I cant see the harm in e cigs, I understand the club stance because it masks real cigs but people should be encouraged to use them if indeed they help smokers to quit.

Smoking is dangerous to health, but as individuals everyone is free to kill themselves how they see fit. So, the club should provide a smoking area at the stadium so that others who are not interested in killing themselves by smoking can escape the second hand smoke. E-cigs can be allowed anywhere in the stadium imo as it doesnt affect others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.