Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Have any of the people on here who are dismissing him actually seen the interview or know the context in which he apparently said it? Or have we all just got the pitchforks out? The report I've seen on it doesn't seem to mention the Chelsea bit, but instead says he has no interest in discussing his future untill after the world cup and that he plays for both himself and his paralysed brother, or something like that

karen7 said:
If he is not busting a gut to come and would prefer chelsea then he can sod off

+1

'IF' he's only interested in Chelsea and not us because of where we're based....he can shove it up his arse!

It'll be his loss....

Wardie said:
He also was asked City or Chelsea and he said Chelsea as it's in London. Sounds really keen I would leave well alone!
Well he has certainly helped to endear himself to us fans if he does end up coming,maybe we should move on to other targets if his heart isn't in it ......

Be curious to see how this ends up since I'd imagine Txiki and Pellegrini would want to have signings for the most part done or nailed down heading into the world cup so they can come in instantly for pre season like last year. I would think we'll hear more definitive news on where this stands before the WC starts. Btw that DT quote from January has no meaning now since PSG can only sign 1 player I believe

He is either thick or he knows we don't want him anymore! Why say you'd rather go to another club? You keep your cards close to your chest!

cmdub said:
Be curious to see how this ends up since I'd imagine Txiki and Pellegrini would want to have signings for the most part done or nailed down heading into the world cup so they can come in instantly for pre season like last year. I would think we'll hear more definitive news on where this stands before the WC starts. Btw that DT quote from January has no meaning now since PSG can only sign 1 player I believe

I think - well I hope - that by in the next two weeks will have all of our transfers sorted and ready to go.

If Sagna wants to come to us I reckon that will be done this week, Fernando looks a done deal, and I think the last signing will be a central defender, let's just hope that signing is done going into the World Cup.

Oh, and Zuculini is signing in June, but he will be loaned out and most likely to Spain.
Gone off Mangala after those comments though.

sam-caddick said:
cmdub said:

I think - well I hope - that by in the next two weeks will have all of our transfers sorted and ready to go.

If Sagna wants to come to us I reckon that will be done this week, Fernando looks a done deal, and I think the last signing will be a central defender, let's just hope that signing is done going into the World Cup.

Oh, and Zuculini is signing in June, but he will be loaned out and most likely to Spain.
Gone off Mangala after those comments though.

Sounds obvious city have moved on from mangala and looks like it could be benatia after the strong links this week.Anyway benatia looks the better player to me.

LBLO8Ae.jpg

He didn't say he doesn't want to join City. He had the either/or question thrown at him and hesitated, then said Chelsea but only because of the location, nothing to do with the clubs. He also said he wants to join a club that can offer him trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.