Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

i think we should move our target to Benatia. if Mangala chose London over Manchester, Benatia saying that it would be a dreams to play for us. get him!

OllyT1950 said:
Although in danger of repeating myself I really can't see the point of signing any player who has publicly made it clear that his heart is not really in it. We have been here before and it usually ends in tears.

Couldn't agree more.

Even some of our players who are almost worshipped can kick off, no point to bringing in an accident waiting to happen.

blue b4 the moon said:
OllyT1950 said:
Although in danger of repeating myself I really can't see the point of signing any player who has publicly made it clear that his heart is not really in it. We have been here before and it usually ends in tears.

Couldn't agree more.

Even some of our players who are almost worshipped can kick off, no point to bringing in an accident waiting to happen.

Benatia it is then, if its his dream to play for us, lets make his dream come true.

Havent seen enough of either to make an informed decision but in terms of attitude to joining us - if media reports can be believed we have a very clear winner.

blue b4 the moon said:
OllyT1950 said:

Couldn't agree more.

Do we really think Kompany, Zabaleta, De Jong among others would have chosen us above Chelsea if they were interested as well when we signed them? Yet they turned out to be excellent committed players, while the former two still are for us. Same applies for Fernandinho/Aguero/Silva etc. if a team like Madrid went in for them when we did they wouldn't be playing for us. But they have also become excellent players for us who clearly love the club now. It's down to the players mentality/personality whether they will succeed, not about preferring to live in London rather than Manchester.

ForzaMancini said:
blue b4 the moon said:
OllyT1950 said:

Couldn't agree more.

Do we really think Kompany, Zabaleta, De Jong among others would have chosen us above Chelsea if they were interested as well when we signed them? Yet they turned out to be excellent committed players, while the former two still are for us. Same applies for Fernandinho/Aguero/Silva etc. if a team like Madrid went in for them when we did they wouldn't be playing for us. But they have also become excellent players for us who clearly love the club now. It's down to the players mentality/personality whether they will succeed, not about preferring to live in London rather than Manchester.

Madrid had a strong interest in both Silva and Aguero although the politics around Aguero made things difficult and Dave thought he was being messed around. Your comments about Kompany, Zaba and NDJ are moot, as at the time we signed them, they weren't close to Madrid level.

Davs 19 said:
ForzaMancini said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Couldn't agree more.

Madrid had a strong interest in both Silva and Aguero although the politics around Aguero made things difficult and Dave thought he was being messed around. Your comments about Kompany, Zaba and NDJ are moot, as at the time we signed them, they weren't close to Madrid level.

My boss used moot as an " I know better than you statement" however, in knew I was correct and have been proven so since. Its a shiity way of saying you know best. Unless you are sure, don't try and put people down with legal speak.

Daz_Blue said:
Given the choice who would you have

Mangala
Benatia
Marquinos
Thiago Silva
Johnny Evans
Thiago Silva, we'd have the two best centre halves in world football.

aguero93:20 said:
Daz_Blue said:
Given the choice who would you have

Mangala
Benatia
Marquinos
Thiago Silva
Johnny Evans
Thiago Silva, we'd have the two best centre halves in world football.

Thiago Silva available now?

I'd say yes if we are buying one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.