Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Wouldn't be surprised to see mangala shipped off to atletico as a stop gap if they lose a CB and mendes/Porto don't get the price/destination they're looking for. It'd be another sketchy deal where atletico essentially rents him for a year while Mendes looks on finding a permanent club for him while mangala gets good experience in a top league +Europe. Don't be shocked if this happens as they're delaying for a reason

To be honest us signing Mangala would probably ended up a costly mistake and with Mendes involved it was probably for the best us avoiding the player.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
Jorge Mendes is playing games.

Mangala is all but ours.

In fairness you have been consistently saying this transfer is on for a few days. Do we have a time frame? Are you seeking an ITK badge?

pavelsrnicek said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
Jorge Mendes is playing games.

Mangala is all but ours.

In fairness you have been consistently saying this transfer is on for a few days. Do we have a time frame? Are you seeking an ITK badge?
No time frame. By the looks of things I'd say it'll be announced along with Fernando in the first week of June but that's a guess. I don't want an ITK badge, quite the opposite, I'm just contributing where applicable.

Been told it's a definite No. Same person at Easter told me it was all but done. Someone got very greedy.

Bluwhit said:
Been told it's a definite No. Same person at Easter told me it was all but done. Someone got very greedy.

Thanks mate.

When will players/agents/clubs learn we do not tolerate fools.

Any news on Benatia or if this affects the Fernando deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.