Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Danamy said:
Mr. Aguia said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
Jorge Mendes is playing games.

Mangala is all but ours.

So why are we negotiating with Benatia? We aren't going to sign both. Seemed Mangala was the club's first choice. Then Chelsea came into the picture and now we're negotiating with Benatia. Seems to me that Mangala chose Chelsea and we've moved to our second choice.

We go for Mangala "Check"

Greedy fucker wants too much money "Check"

We go elsewhere "Check"

Mangala panics and all of a sudden he says he prefers to go to Chelsea or anywhere else that wants him "Check"

We wont be fucked around "Check"

Hazard is evidence of this "Check"

Enjoy your summer and stop worrying "Check
"

When Hazard fucked us off though wasn’t that the summer we panicked and bought Sinclair, Garcia and Maicon and won nothing that season and lost the manager at the end?

GX Blue said:
Danamy said:
Mr. Aguia said:
So why are we negotiating with Benatia? We aren't going to sign both. Seemed Mangala was the club's first choice. Then Chelsea came into the picture and now we're negotiating with Benatia. Seems to me that Mangala chose Chelsea and we've moved to our second choice.

We go elsewhere "Check"

Mangala panics and all of a sudden he says he prefers to go to Chelsea or anywhere else that wants him "Check"

"

When Hazard fucked us off though wasn’t that the summer we panicked and bought Sinclair, Garcia and Maicon and won nothing that season and lost the manager at the end?

Txiki's in the seat now and not Marwood, that's the difference, point out to me a bad deal since Txiki's been at the club?

We've got a good experienced team dealing with transfers so no need to worry

This is where i should post a Bob Marley track off youtube but i don't want to steal Tolmie's thunder

Stoned Rose said:
Some of you are living in a parallel universe.

Such and such 'has been told' and another such and such 'can't reveal his source'?.

The only people who are going to 'know' anything about our transfer strategy and dealings are senior club officials.

This sub forum is for discussing transfer rumours not pretending to be a regular at khaldoon's house for afternoon tea.

Those pretending to be 'connected' are deluded. Those of you jumping in to 'defend their honour' are to be frank laughable.

Here's an idea.... why don't you mind your own fucking business and stop attempting to instruct people on how they should behave or conduct themselves.We're all big boys here,so we can decide for ourselves what we choose to read,believe or contribute.

So,wind your neck or,better still,do one elsewhere.....because i don't imagine anyone gives a shite what you think.

Danamy said:
GX Blue said:
Danamy said:

We go elsewhere "Check"

"

Txiki's in the seat now not Marwood and that's the difference, point out to me a bad deal since Txiki's been at the club?

This is where i should post a Bob Marley track off youtube but i don't want to steal Tolmie's thunder

Some of us like to worry and flap though.

When im at work through the summer months i enjoy the ups and downs of the transfer forum.

When someone posts a tweet from a foreign twitter source nobody’s ever heard of saying we’ve made an agreement with a player or when firstdirectnews.co.uk pipes up saying some bollocks that all our players are gonna leave it’s all part of the process.

The Isco thread last year was amazing.

My point though, i don’t want to relax....
Come on City, sign Benatia or Mangala or were doomed!!!!

GX Blue said:
Danamy said:
GX Blue said:

Txiki's in the seat now and not Marwood, that's the difference, point out to me a bad deal since Txiki's been at the club?

When im at work through the summer months i enjoy the ups and downs of the transfer forum.

When someone posts a tweet from a foreign twitter source nobody’s ever heard of saying we’ve made an agreement with a player or when firstdirectnews.co.uk pipes up saying some bollocks that all our players are gonna leave it’s all part of the process.

Whatever floats your boat mate, enjoy the summer ;-)

FantasyIreland said:
Stoned Rose said:
Some of you are living in a parallel universe.

Such and such 'has been told' and another such and such 'can't reveal his source'?.

The only people who are going to 'know' anything about our transfer strategy and dealings are senior club officials.

This sub forum is for discussing transfer rumours not pretending to be a regular at khaldoon's house for afternoon tea.

Those pretending to be 'connected' are deluded. Those of you jumping in to 'defend their honour' are to be frank laughable.

Here's an idea.... why don't you mind your own fucking business and stop attempting to instruct people on how they should behave or conduct themselves.We're all big boys here,so we can decide for ourselves what we choose to read,believe or contribute.

So,wind your neck or,better still,do one elsewhere.....because i don't imagine anyone gives a shite what you think.

Blah blah blah.

Danamy said:
GX Blue said:
Danamy said:
Whatever floats your boat mate, enjoy the summer ;-)
he's nailed on ours the - happy days (and only proper ITKs are allowed put extra spaces between lines)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.