Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

The only thing about Mangala is his age compared to Benatia.

Anyway if he's too greedy as is being suggested then it's right we move on.

FantasyIreland said:
Stoned Rose said:
Bluwhit said:
Been told it's a definite No. Same person at Easter told me it was all but done. Someone got very greedy.

Source or risk looking as homo as Bottomless_Sailor.

Bw has a decent rep.
True. Annoys me when people pass on info and get grief. His info is sound and no need to pass on source for risk of losing it. Up to you if you believe it or not but don't chase itk's away as has been done in the past.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
Jorge Mendes is playing games.

Mangala is all but ours.

So why are we negotiating with Benatia? We aren't going to sign both. Seemed Mangala was the club's first choice. Then Chelsea came into the picture and now we're negotiating with Benatia. Seems to me that Mangala chose Chelsea and we've moved to our second choice.

Mr. Aguia said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:

Mangala is all but ours.

So why are we negotiating with Benatia? We aren't going to sign both. Seemed Mangala was the club's first choice. Then Chelsea came into the picture and now we're negotiating with Benatia. Seems to me that Mangala chose Chelsea and we've moved to our second choice.
You think we negotiate with one player at a time?

Some of you are living in a parallel universe.

Such and such 'has been told' and another such and such 'can't reveal his source'?.

The only people who are going to 'know' anything about our transfer strategy and dealings are senior club officials.

This sub forum is for discussing transfer rumours not pretending to be a regular at khaldoon's house for afternoon tea.

Those pretending to be 'connected' are deluded. Those of you jumping in to 'defend their honour' are to be frank laughable.

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Nacional/1a_liga/Porto/interior.aspx?content_id=885971

Mangala in colchonera revolution
BE ONE OF THE NAMES PRESENTED BY JORGE MENDES

After a season above expectations , the AT.MADRID prepares to rebuild . One player output is Miranda , Central 29, who is the target of Barcelona and Man United. It is precisely the probable transfer of the Brazilian who now Mangala also arises in the orbit of colchoneros .

The story , reported yesterday by the newspaper " El Confidential," has the agent Jorge Mendes as the main figure. The agent Mangala , has a special relationship with the responsible Atl.Madrid , and have put on the table the name of the French as one of the elements shown to maintain colchonera team at the highest level , despite the bloodletting that promises to be in your squad . Moreover , this hypothesis has an extra attractive , since , according to the publication , the coach Diego Simeone is a big fan of FC Porto center . However , this is a scenario that presents some problems , mainly related to the probable sale price of Miranda , hardly higher than that Porto will require by Mangala .

Despite the harassment , the French remained outside the market and yesterday he stressed that even : " My manager told me nothing . I go on holiday after the World Cup , then start working at FC Porto and see what will turn up . The market at the moment , I do not care . "

Mr. Aguia said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:

Mangala is all but ours.

We go for Mangala "Check"

Greedy fucker wants too much money "Check"

We go elsewhere "Check"

Mangala panics and all of a sudden he says he prefers to go to Chelsea or anywhere else that wants him "Check"

We wont be fucked around "Check"

Hazard is evidence of this "Check"

Enjoy your summer and stop worrying "Check"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.