Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

SWP's back said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Don't want him don't want him! Massive mistake splashing this much on him. And no I don't trust city scouting team on this one.
No one gives a fuck what you think.

It needs to be said that that kind of response is completely rude and unnecessary and this board would be a much better place without such shit.

Citizen in Pakistan said:
He would be a great buy,better than benatia

He isn't better than Benatia, no chance.

Mangala is promising but he is €20m worth of promising, not €40m.

sam-caddick said:
Citizen in Pakistan said:
He would be a great buy,better than benatia

He isn't better than Benatia, no chance.

Mangala is promising but he is €20m worth of promising, not €40m.

Yet he seems to be our clubs first choice.......

No disrespect Sam but I'll back the judgement of the guys whose jobs depend on getting this sort of shit right ;.)

Recent transfers have been bang on, if the club thinks this player is worth the money then i think we should back the club although its an awful lot of dosh but realsitcally its what we are going t have to pay regardless of whomever we go for of the calibre we need

having watch the Europa league final stages,i realy wouldn't mind garay big commanding center half would be good with vinny and showed would be good with MDM

sir peace frog said:
having watch the Europa league final stages,i realy wouldn't mind garay big commanding center half would be good with vinny and showed would be good with MDM
garay is a zenit player

sir peace frog said:
Moved to Zenit two weeks ago for £4.5m!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.