Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

I really want us to sign him. But only because our club is trying hard to get this deal done. They must see something very special in him and it's really exciting.

Just this left to do, then we have secured all our targets early and promptly.

Sell who we need to and it's been a successful summer again.

The benefit of signing Mangala is that we don't lose him for ACON

Maybe this is a factor on signing him over Benatia

Hopefully if we do sign him he will prove to be the right choice

mad zab said:
The benefit of signing Mangala is that we don't lose him for ACON

Maybe this is a factor on signing him over Benatia

Hopefully if we do sign him he will prove to be the right choice

ACON - Morocco is a poor team, only qualified b/c of being host. Will get out early

RandomJ said:
Got expensive flop written all over this.

Bloody hell, am I the only person on here that rates this lad? ;) Cracking young player imo.

hgblue said:
RandomJ said:
Got expensive flop written all over this.

Bloody hell, am I the only person on here that rates this lad? ;) Cracking young player imo.

He's talented no disputing that. It's his attitude that really worries me. It's between two defenders, both are talented, one is willing to lose money in order to come here and one who is dragging their heels so much they've dug a trench. One of them will work their nads off in training and in games to show we were right to buy them the other already thinks they are the finished article and will act like they're doing us a favour just for being at the club. Lot of money to spend on someone with such a shit attitude.

Something about this whole thing which is making me not want him. I'll probably take to him if it happens but it'll take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.