Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

"City or Chelsea? Chelsea because it is London,"

Direct quote from Mangala.

Txiki and Soriano i feel need to wise up here, if the fella is set on London then he is set on London and no amount of handshakes and corporate niceties will fix that desire of his.
The second he said this i would lose interest totally.
He may work hard and always give his best however i would be watching for this mentality to slip at any given moment, it puts me on edge and does not tally with the hollistic approach imo.

Of course we have little access to the whole story so it could be a small cog in a large machine of business dealings but it does not sit well with myself.

Isn't this more or less the same as what we heard weeks ago, with Martins Indi's name instead of Bruno Alves? Can't figure out whether Mullock is just putting 2 and 2 together or actually knows something.

SrilankanBlue said:
@MullockSMirror 1m
Things look to be moving with Mangala. Porto have lined Bruno Alves from Fenerbahce as a replacement
More likely he's moving, but not necessarily to us?
Chelsea and rags are in the market with less financial restrictions.

Plain Speaking said:
SrilankanBlue said:
@MullockSMirror 1m
Things look to be moving with Mangala. Porto have lined Bruno Alves from Fenerbahce as a replacement

Deal might have already been done with us but held fire until Porto have found a replacement so they don't get rinsed by the club their buying from

If we sign Mangala i will feel very sorry for Benatia, putting himself out there and not to get the transfer :(

chris85mcfc said:
Plain Speaking said:
SrilankanBlue said:
@MullockSMirror 1m

Deal might have already been done with us but held fire until Porto have found a replacement so they don't get rinsed by the club their buying from
It was announced some days ago City had reached agreement with Porto, but no agreement with Mangala. It appears we have been waiting for his preference for a while?
Maybe he is receiving encouragement from Chelsea/rags to keep delaying a decision?

Plain Speaking said:
chris85mcfc said:
Plain Speaking said:

It was announced some days ago City had reached agreement with Porto, but no agreement with Mangala. It appears we have been waiting for his preference for a while?

'Appears'

We dont know anything, and most journalists know less than that

My take was that we had agreed it when we agreed the Fernando deal, explaining why we only paid 12m for Fernando as we were paying more for Mangala because of his 3rd party ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.