Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Fuck it. We'll get Fernando for free in summer if not today. Don't know much about Mangala so doesn't hurt anywhere near as much as when I'd watched a load of Malaga games just to watch Isco through last season.

Chill out the deals are off, they canceled the jet and have released a statement saying no business now !
You can't sign a player with no medical who son the other side of Europe !

ox-blue said:
Sky are going to the Etihad at 5 for news

How you know?

EDIT: Just heard it I was on pause. Whenever they say news about us coming up they always keep you hanging on an extra hour anyway

He took a plane to....

Madeira

BfUpMSSIIAAHCLD.jpg

M24 Citizen said:
ox-blue said:
Sky are going to the Etihad at 5 for news

How you know?
They said 'update coming up on a potential double-deal'. Which can mean either on or off...or still unknown.

100% porto will buckle, they need the cash i, they been saying intrest from other clubs, trying to inflate the price, they be banging our door down hr from deadline begging us to take one or both, probs fernando imo,

alera said:
Chill out the deals are off, they canceled the jet and have released a statement saying no business now !

Robinho?

alera said:

You can subject to medical clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.