Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

The Engineer said:
As for number1blue's petty quotes! I'm not and don't claim to be a ITK, I'm merely stating my opinion that we may have missed the boat with Mangala now we've left it till the summer. Finally tell me I'm wrong that if VK gets injured we're f###ed!! Maybe your upset no deals have been done!!

You can say/type 'fucked' on here....

The Engineer said:
Pigeonho said:
The Engineer said:
Mangala will move home to France come what May with one of the big two Monaco or PSG! As for Fernando he is a free agant in May and could join ourselves, the rags or any of the big boys for that matter! Surely a straight swap with Garcia would've got us Fernando now!!! Missed out there. Can't help but think we're only a Vincent Kompany injury away from a massive disaster!!
Monaco are not a big club. Big spending, yes, but not a big club. Anyone who goes there is there for one reason only.

This is my point exactly tax free £250k a week at Monaco, we can't compete due to FFP!!

As for number1blue's petty quotes! I'm not and don't claim to be a ITK, I'm merely stating my opinion that we may have missed the boat with Mangala now we've left it till the summer. Finally tell me I'm wrong that if VK gets injured we're f###ed!! Maybe your upset no deals have been done!!

Someone on here the other day said they'd been forced by the league to pay French income tax now.

He's really really not that good at all anyway. We have dodged a huge bullet here. Fernando would have been good though, he IS what the squad was missing.

BlueDejong said:
Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 1m
As for Mangala, feeling in Portugal is that he'd prefer PSG. He's a Jorge Mendes player. He will get a big move, undoubtedly

Fuck you, PSG

Dont sweat it fella.. we only want 100% commitment from players..if this guy does goes to PSG then we dodged a bullet...

Was always worried bringing in 2 high profile players might upset the squad who are doing pretty well without their help.

If Kompany gets injured we will have to go with MDM and Nasti. Not ideal but what worries me more is an injury to Yaya. Fernandinho has shown he can play further forward pretty effectively. To me he seems almost the perfect footballer. Versatile and hugely intelligent. But who plays behind him.

It looks like Pelle is moving towards MDM rather than Garcia, Milner or Rodwell if we have problems in CM. However if both Yaya and Ferdininho are out we are in trouble.

From that point of view would be very happy if Fernando arrived.

Chancy Termites said:
The Engineer said:
Pigeonho said:
Monaco are not a big club. Big spending, yes, but not a big club. Anyone who goes there is there for one reason only.

This is my point exactly tax free £250k a week at Monaco, we can't compete due to FFP!!

Someone on here the other day said they'd been forced by the league to pay French income tax now.

Sadly they paid 50m € to LFP instead.

Chancy Termites said:
The Engineer said:
Pigeonho said:

If a team plays in the French League their players pay French taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.