Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Pigeonho said:
The Engineer said:
Mangala will move home to France come what May with one of the big two Monaco or PSG! As for Fernando he is a free agant in May and could join ourselves, the rags or any of the big boys for that matter! Surely a straight swap with Garcia would've got us Fernando now!!! Missed out there. Can't help but think we're only a Vincent Kompany injury away from a massive disaster!!
Monaco are not a big club. Big spending, yes, but not a big club. Anyone who goes there is there for one reason only.

The brasses - corrected for you/quote]<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:48 pm --<br /><br />
dan.j.mcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
The Engineer said:
Mangala will move home to France come what May with one of the big two Monaco or PSG! As for Fernando he is a free agant in May and could join ourselves, the rags or any of the big boys for that matter! Surely a straight swap with Garcia would've got us Fernando now!!! Missed out there. Can't help but think we're only a Vincent Kompany injury away from a massive disaster!!
Monaco are not a big club. Big spending, yes, but not a big club. Anyone who goes there is there for one reason only.

The same could have been said about us "2008 - FA cup win"

Sod off and wash your mouth out with soap

dan.j.mcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
The Engineer said:

He said 'big 2'. Lyonnaise are far bigger than Monaco. Monaco have money. We have always been a big club but now we have woken from being the proverbial sleeping giant. Monaco have a lifestyle and money to offer, and that's it. Would I blame anyone for choosing that? Would I fuck but I think the players with genuine trophy winning ambitions will fuck them right off. They certainly ate not in the big 2 clubs of French football.

TrueBlue1705 said:
Trawling through all the sh*t on twitter and news stories I'd say City wanted to pay £34.5 combined for Mangala and Fernando. Porto asking for £40m. Mangala has 1 full cap for France, Fernando 3 caps for Brazil ... understandably City think Porto are tryiing to take the p*ss ...
By this logic Fernandinho wasn't worth signing either. Mangala is top class, one of the best CBs around and we need him as a partner for Kompany and to sure up the defence when Kompany isn't around. It's not good news at all to miss out on him in January as we'll have competitors for his signature in the summer.

Pigeonho said:
dan.j.mcfc said:
Pigeonho said:

He said 'big 2'. Lyonnaise are far bigger than Monaco. Monaco have money. We have always been a big club but now we have woken from being the proverbial sleeping giant. Monaco have a lifestyle and money to offer, and that's it. Would I blame anyone for choosing that? Would I fuck but I think the players with genuine trophy winning ambitions will fuck them right off. They certainly ate not in the big 2 clubs of French football.

I don't see any reason why Monaco won't win trophies in the relatively near future. It wasn't long ago Alan Green made his ridiculous comments about City not getting into the Champions League. Have we learnt nothing from tits like him?

Negredo's Inner Beast said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
The Engineer said:

Rag or not, he has a point.

Season card holder for past 9 years in the south stand but hey should I dare to say the word massive then hey I must be a red!!! Get a grip blues!!

Pigeonho said:
dan.j.mcfc said:
Pigeonho said:

I'm sorry but that's bollocks, they have won seven league titles, the same as Lyon and four more than PSG. They are the last French team to reach the CL final back in 2004 and made the semi's twice in the 90's, this is all before billionaire owners. They are arguably bigger than City in terms of European pedigree and success. Marseille are the biggest most successful club in France, followed by Monaco, so if anything they are the big two.

The Engineer said:

Season card holder for past 9 years in the south stand but hey should I dare to say the word massive then hey I must be a red!!! Get a grip blues!!

a Blue should never call another Blue a rag, or infer it - the worst insult there is

Pigeonho said:
The Engineer said:

This is my point exactly tax free £250k a week at Monaco, we can't compete due to FFP!!

As for number1blue's petty quotes! I'm not and don't claim to be a ITK, I'm merely stating my opinion that we may have missed the boat with Mangala now we've left it till the summer. Finally tell me I'm wrong that if VK gets injured we're f###ed!! Maybe your upset no deals have been done!!

BringBackSwales said:
The Engineer said:

a Blue should never call another Blue a rag, or infer it - the worst insult there is
Correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.