Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

PSG don't need Mangala at all. They already have two of the world's best CBs.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
Joburg Hero said:
They aren't run by people who think like that.

And we aren't? We signed Robinho, Bellamy, Adebayor, Tevez and Roque Santa Cruz all in the space of twelve months.

dan.j.mcfc said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
Joburg Hero said:

And we aren't? We signed Robinho, Bellamy, Adebayor, Tevez and Roque Santa Cruz all in the space of twelve months.
And what does that get you? STOKE..

zeven said:
dan.j.mcfc said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:

Haha we can blame Leslie all we like but our owners signed whoever the hell he wanted, people here trying to claim we're "oh so shrewd" yet PSG are mugs is funny.

dan.j.mcfc said:
zeven said:
dan.j.mcfc said:

Haha we can blame Leslie all we like but our owners signed whoever the hell he wanted, people here trying to claim we're "oh so shrewd" yet PSG are mugs is funny.

Under completely different management now from then, top to bottom. I think the Sheikh, Khaldoon, and Marwood are the only ones still here from then.

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
dan.j.mcfc said:
zeven said:

Under completely different management now from then, top to bottom. I think the Sheikh, Khaldoon, and Marwood are the only ones still here from then.

Still spending the same mans money, regardless of whoever he puts in place underneath him! Khaldoon still calls all the shots on behalf of his royal highness.

Are we seriously trying to take the moral high ground over PSG? Let me just remind you that Khaldoon gave the go-ahead for a £22 million pound move for Joleon Lescott.

dan.j.mcfc said:
Let me just remind you that Khaldoon gave the go-ahead for a £22 million pound move for Joleon Lescott.

I wouldn't say that's our worst bit of business. For £22 million, he's been excellent.

dan.j.mcfc said:
Bulldoglikeapproach said:
dan.j.mcfc said:

Still spending the same mans money, regardless of whoever he puts in place underneath him! Khaldoon still calls all the shots on behalf of his royal highness.

Are we seriously trying to take the moral high ground over PSG? Let me just remind you that Khaldoon gave the go-ahead for a £22 million pound move for Joleon Lescott.

An England international defender with an FA Cup and Premier League winners medal in his sky-rocket who has played a huge part in our success. What's your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.