Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Mangala has been set a deadline for next friday to decide. Big feeling that he's waiting for other offers to come in and we wont accept being a booby prize.

richards30 said:
Mangala has been set a deadline for next friday to decide. Big feeling that he's waiting for other offers to come in and we wont accept being a booby prize.

Once Luiz is sold to PSG Chelsea probably be after him that's what he is waiting for and why he said what he did about team in London he has been tapped up

waspish said:
richards30 said:

Once Luiz is sold to PSG Chelsea probably be after him that's what he is waiting for and why he said what he did about team in London he has been tapped up
They don't have to tap him up, him and Mourinho have the same agent.

waspish said:
richards30 said:

I would forget Mangala, he clearly doesn't have his heart absolutely set on joining us.

I would have wanted him to come out with something on the lines that he hopes the deal can go through with City, or they are an exciting club, just something positive.

Instead he says he prefers Chelsea and London.

Benatia has said he dreams of playing for a club like Manchester City, that's what you want to hear.

BigOscar said:
waspish said:
richards30 said:

Oh I they do ;) so the agent just asked him do you fancy Chelsea Mourinho wants you but hang on till they have sold Luiz

waspish said:
BigOscar said:
waspish said:

Oh I they do ;) so the agent just asked him do you fancy Chelsea Mourinho wants you but hang on till they have sold Luiz
Well according to most, Mourinho and his agent are essentially co-conspiritors and plan everything together, so I wouldn't be remotely suprised if they were trying to pull strings to get Mangala to Chelsea. The reports of the stuff they did at Real is bordering on criminal

I thought we are paying Fernando 20m so we can get Mangala for cheaper price because of the 3rd part ownership !

Davs 19 said:
richards30 said:

When did you become ITK mate ;.)
He dabbles ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.