Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Porto announced Casemiro to the Portuguese stock exchange on Saturday 19 July and Adrian Lopez on Saturday 12 July, so I guess a weekend deal is possible.

I suspect that everything's agreed except the third party stuff. City will need to buy out the whole ownership of the player due to EPL rules (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) so they probably want more money, but our hands are tied because of FFP. Given how long this has dragged it looks to me like it's a stalemate and it could run until the end of the transfer window. Not ideal.

Dobsy said:
I suspect that everything's agreed except the third party stuff. City will need to buy out the whole ownership of the player due to EPL rules (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) so they probably want more money, but our hands are tied because of FFP. Given how long this has dragged it looks to me like it's a stalemate and it could run until the end of the transfer window. Not ideal.

The third party stuff was sorted weeks ago and we are buying100% off Porto. Mangala is ours. Once both clubs have agreed their other incomings (Porto), outgoings (Us), both clubs will announce.

Davs 19 said:
Dobsy said:

The third party stuff was sorted weeks ago and we are buying100% off Porto. Mangala is ours. Once both clubs have agreed their other incomings (Porto), outgoings (Us), both clubs will announce.

You've been confident about this for a while mate!;)......completely respect that.........Don't know of many teams that would not confirm a "done deal" almost a month after a player signing but you know a lot more than I do!;)

There's one thing that's evident. No clubs have been linked with him for a while now. There haven't been any real stories linking him with other clubs while we've been waiting FOR this signing to be announced. I trust others on here. We're just waiting for the announcement.(fingers crossed)

jrb said:
There's one thing that's evident. No clubs have been linked with him for a while now. There haven't been any real stories linking him with other clubs while we've been waiting FOR this signing to be announced. I trust others on here. We're just waiting for the announcement.(fingers crossed)
This.

It took Porto 4 weeks to sort out the 3rd party ownership with Regas before he joined City.
Its still only 3 weeks into Malanga's 3rd party ownership fest.
As there is no rumour about another club wanting him or approaching Porto it has to be done and dusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.