Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Damocles said:
pantalon violet again said:
OB1 said:
Almost as funny as R.I.P. Phil Collins.

I've had Pm's genuinely asking " mate mate mate when's it gonna happen , what's your info"

Oh I had to laugh

You see I'll get it right one of these days and be a legend

Oh..I am already

You're the only WUM who has ever gotten me hook, line and sinker.

Remember the time you claimed that you worked in a mobile phone data centre thing for business customers and you'd just seen Schweinsteiger come up on City's account? That WUM was so perfectly crafted that it was almost a thing of beauty. Stitched me right up.

Thought that was corky ?

cmdub said:
J_Bow said:
cmdub said:
This thread is really pathetic. Cringe worthy stuff posted way too often

Yet you're here.
Don't come on often but when I do and look to see if theres anything of value in thread its filled with children whining and worrying it's not gonna happen when every piece of info we've gotten says that it will

Well guess what, it hasn't happened yet and there's a reason for that, and if that reason was simple to resolve, it would be resolved by now. The fact this deal has not been announced when there's been WEEKS to sort this out and here we are on the eve of the start of the season, means there's OBVIOUSLY a chance it's not going to happen, despite what people have been told.

Pellegrini didn't exactly say relax it's done, did he.

I see our quirkiest quipsters are still quelling the quixotic quaverings of the queue of quidnuncs desperate to quench their quest for quotes about our quarry, the Elusive Quimster.

Plays By Sense Of Smell said:
I see our quirkiest quipsters are still quelling the quixotic quaverings of the queue of quidnuncs desperate to quench their quest for quotes about our quarry, the Elusive Quimster.

Quite.

Heard from a friend who has inside information that mangala will arrive on page 562.
Get posting fellas!

What a qunt. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Quank.

Perhaps he just doesn't like pre season training - I never did it when I played centre back - no need
It will be a surprise if it doesn't go through, but I suspect this will go on and on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.