Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Matt Diablo said:
Lord BLue said:
SWP's back said:
as in happy? full of mirth? do you know something?

think you can safely say this knob jockey know f*ck all, homophobic tit

images

Matt Diablo said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Matt Diablo said:
Ha ha! Touche fair play

That's genuinely the first time I've read somebody call someone homophobic whilst being homophobic in the same sentence.

Good point, didnt think of it in that context, my bad, anyway what a load of bollox

Was a proper gay thing to do mate.

LETS LOOK AT THE FACTS .....

Seems unlikely there's a major problem with the deal between two Clubs as surely Porto would have told Mangala to report back for pre-season and he's not even on their squad list now....

The guys had a medical and did a promo video, so he must have agreed to join.

It just depends on whether City have got this locked down and are just trying to iron third party and finer details ..... If we haven't got it locked down and player gets restless he may instruct agent to look at other clubs ... and of course we are all nervous about that as there was a lot of press bullsh*t stating he preferred the Rags or Chelsea (seems unlikely he would prefer United and no CL) ..... The last thing I would like to see is another Hazard debacle .. Mourinho would absolutely love to get one over on us before a ball has been kick in the PL.

Throughthekeyhole_key_logo.jpg

Porto have to announce on their stock exchange right before we can confirm? So no chance of any announcement over the weekend I'm guessing ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.