Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Bruun said:
FantasyIreland said:
From that endorsement can I assume you have watched him extensively?

Watched him quite a bit yes.

And you think he is the ideal partner for Vinny and worth the suggested 37m?

did you not see that ultimate team inform card? obviously he's worth 37m... ignorants these days

FantasyIreland said:
Bruun said:
FantasyIreland said:
From that endorsement can I assume you have watched him extensively?

Ideal partner, DEFINATELY! Worth 37m £ that's a tough one as the fee is rediciously high for a defender. But seeing as he is only 22 (23 in a month), and how he is psychically build. One "minor flaw" if they were to be partners, both like to track forward. But the pace and his ability to get back and do crucial and important tackles to interupt the play is worth it. Considering how Citys style of play is panning out, it might actually be quite an advantage.

Still yet to have a serious injury. I would say 37m £ is a bit much, but if we are deeply in for a CB, i would go for it.

This seems like it might have some legs!

Be keeping my eye on this one - Looks like Mangala could be what we've been looking for as a fixed partner for VK.
Still £37 Mill is a bit steep for a CB.
Txiki will be checking the FFP figures like an old girl in B+M checking her purse! lol

Wouldn't be the first "Quim" to play for City either!

he'll be great signing. we are too overly dependent on Kompany, and looks vulnerable everytime he's injured. with kompany & mangala as a starter, nastasic and demichelis as a rotation player (mix of experienced and youthful), rekik and denayer as a promising CB from academy, we will have less headache in this position for several years to come.

Bruun said:
FantasyIreland said:
Bruun said:

Ideal partner, DEFINATELY! Worth 37m £ that's a tough one as the fee is rediciously high for a defender. But seeing as he is only 22 (23 in a month), and how he is psychically build. One "minor flaw" if they were to be partners, both like to track forward. But the pace and his ability to get back and do crucial and important tackles to interupt the play is worth it. Considering how Citys style of play is panning out, it might actually be quite an advantage.

Still yet to have a serious injury. I would say 37m £ is a bit much, but if we are deeply in for a CB, i would go for it.

As quoted earlier, Rio cost around the same price years ago. The Real Madrid defenders are all quoted around that price or more. Top defenders are not going cheap these days.

Forget how he would partner with Kompany for a minute, equally as important for us is will he be able to form good partnerships with our other central defenders? In other words can we make good combinations?

Demichellis has helped this problem no end, because he's experienced. Previously any combination of central defenders had to include Kompany, because no-one else could lead the defence. Martin has helped here.

This lad is young, so what's his game like from a leadership/responsibility point of view? Does he step up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.