Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen him okay but if the club think he worth it then I know he is class.

razman said:
mad zab said:
Just can't see us paying 37m

Probably just another twitter rumour

http://www.le10sport.com/football/m...-offre-45-millions-deuros-pour-mangala-131823

Manchester City went concrete action on the back of French defender FC Porto Eliaquim Mangala .

As announced by Le 10 Sport last week , Manchester City just passed back to the action on the French defender of FC Porto, Eliaquim Mangala , also coveted by Chelsea and AS Monaco .

You may be interested :

Mercato - AS Monaco : Ranieri confirmed a wave of departures

THE BLUES IN ACTION

According to our information , the Blues from Manchester City in recent hours have passed a new offer of $ 45 million for FC Porto. They had already proposed this sum at the end of the summer transfer window , but the direction of Porto refused . This time it could be different ...

MANGALA NOT HOT ?

However, Mangala is not very keen on the idea of change club in high season , although clearly favors a start in the Premier League. He is currently examining to make a clear decision .

To be continued ...

hahaha to be continued...how apt

is 45m with the $ 27m pounds, not 37?

Well 45mEuro is his release clause I believe, so the dollar sign is probably a typo

Not arsed about the price if it is true as its not my money. Would be slightly disappointed though that we're not giving not giving youth a chance though with Rekik, Nastasic and Denayer all promising centre backs.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Not arsed about the price if it is true as its not my money. Would be slightly disappointed though that we're not giving not giving youth a chance though with Rekik, Nastasic and Denayer all promising centre backs.

Rekik will be brought into the fold as MDM is a short term stop gap unless he decides on extending his current deal.

Yes they paid £30mill plus for the coke head but lets face it if we pay €45mill for mangala a when Falcao and cavani went for around €60mill is just insane not to mention we paid the same amount for Sergio who is 1 of the best around.

ScreenShot2014-01-09at65039PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.