Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
38.6 Mill? Can someone say rip off. Porto would fleece us. They have depth and are more
concerned with raping Benfica than selling us Mangala. Split the cost and buy another younger, cheaper
defender with potential.

Neville Kneville said:
Can't see them wanting Rekik & we're probably reluctant to let Nastasic go & Porto probably wouldn't rate him at more than a few mil anyway.

I'd be happy to trade the pair of them but they're not really worth very much.

I'd rather keep Nastasic thank you.

The lad has bags of potential.

Blue Coop said:
£40m for a 22-year old defender, he's only got 1 cap for France, and plays in a relatively poor league in comparison to ours.

What am I missing on this lad?

Almost verbatim what was being written about Ferna before he came to the club and blew our minds with how good he is.

In Pellegrini I trust.

Blue Coop said:
£40m for a 22-year old defender, he's only got 1 cap for France, and plays in a relatively poor league in comparison to ours.

Fernandinho *cough*

Manchester_lalala said:
Blue Coop said:

Could buy 2 players with that money.

Aye,two Garcia's perhaps....?

If this lad is as good as the hype then the fee will be worth it and I would have no problem with him replacing Nastasic.We could even throw in Sinclair as a sweetner ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.