Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFC said:
Blue Coop said:
£40m for a 22-year old defender, he's only got 1 cap for France, and plays in a relatively poor league in comparison to ours.

What am I missing on this lad?

Almost verbatim what was being written about Ferna before he came to the club and blew our minds with how good he is.

In Pellegrini I trust.

Buy cheap buy twice rodwell ,garcia [prime examples.

Bilboblue said:
Neville Kneville said:
Can't see them wanting Rekik & we're probably reluctant to let Nastasic go & Porto probably wouldn't rate him at more than a few mil anyway.

I'd be happy to trade the pair of them but they're not really worth very much.

I'd rather keep Nastasic thank you.

The lad has bags of potential.

I hope he realises it, but all young players have potential.

Nastasic is 21 in two months, he is just over a year younger than this guy. You can see the price of 21/ 22 year old top class centre backs. If Nastasic is going to reach that kind of value to anyone but personal fans, he is going to have one hell of a finish to this season & one hell of a start to next season, because right now, he's worth half what we signed him for.

I really hope he does it, but I think he will be of a similar standard in one year, to what he is now.

If we want the best young players in our squad, he has a long long way to go to reach that level.

Neville Kneville said:
Bilboblue said:
Neville Kneville said:
Can't see them wanting Rekik & we're probably reluctant to let Nastasic go & Porto probably wouldn't rate him at more than a few mil anyway.

Nastasic is 21 in two months, he is just over a year younger than this guy. You can see the price of 21/ 22 year old top class centre backs. If Nastasic is going to reach that kind of value to anyone but personal fans, he is going to have one hell of a finish to this season & one hell of a start to next season, because right now, he's worth half what we signed him for.

I really hope he does it, but I think he will be of a similar standard in one year, to what he is now.

If we want the best young players in our squad, he has a long long way to go to reach that level.

last season he was outstanding for the whole season; this season he picked up an injury early on and has not had a regular run in the side since then, not only do I think you are being harsh but I also think that you are very wrong indeed. I doubt even Vincent was performing as well as Nastasic at the ages of 19 & 20

Neville Kneville said:
Bilboblue said:
Neville Kneville said:

Are you sure you're not getting nastasic mixed up with someone else mate? Like John o shea for sunderland?

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Have we actually expressed an interest in him or is this just paper talk?
Just the usual cobblers mate. Nobody coming in this window.

A 5-0 win by the reserves the other night has finally put this to bed.

George Hannah said:
BlueAnorak said:
A bump for no reason that is apparent at the moment.
Lescott sent you a telepathic message in his Hammers post match interview?

just watched the after match interview sounds like he wants to stay but when asked would he be arounfd for wembly he shrugged his shoulders and said talks are ongoing you never no in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.