Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't think of anyone, so I doubt these reports. Porto have an excellent academy and of those kids we'd be willing to part with, none are going to make a major impact there.

We aren't Chelsea with a bunch of 19-21 year olds who we signed for cheap and are worth millions now.

And first team wise, there is really no one who we can part with. Boyata isn't good enough for Porto. Lescott might be, but they wouldn't pay his wages.

I'd like to see the original report to see if there's a mistranslation at work here.

So ManGala likes a bugaboo ! he scored many goals by head , i think more than the porto's strikers ...

especially , if he'll move to city , it'll make a big defence line with Kompany & after that would be happend , i just want to know United what will do in old trafford ?! :))

Original report: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Nacional/1a_liga/Porto/interior.aspx?content_id=863255" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Naciona ... _id=863255</a>
Manchester City quer baixar preço de Mangala
EQUIPA INGLESA PODE OFERECER JOGADORES
Sexta-Feira, 17 janeiro de 2014 | 06:52

ComentáriosVisto: 4617

O Manchester City parece mesmo decidido a avançar para a contratação de Eliaquim Mangala e, de acordo com o canal de televisão Eurosport, o clube inglês poderá oferecer jogadores para tentar baixar o preço do internacional francês, de 22 anos.

Recorde-se que o FC Porto exige 50 milhões de euros para libertar o central (valor que consta da cláusula de rescisão), sendo essa uma quantia considerada elevada pelos citizens.
-------------------------------
Translated
Manchester City looks even decided to proceed with the hiring of Eliakim Mangala and, according to the television channel Eurosport, the English club can offer players to try to lower the price of the French international, 22. Remember that FC Porto € 50 million demands to release the central (value shown in the termination clause), this being an amount considered high by citizens.

LoveCity said:
I really can't think of anyone, so I doubt these reports. Porto have an excellent academy and of those kids we'd be willing to part with, none are going to make a major impact there.

We aren't Chelsea with a bunch of 19-21 year olds who we signed for cheap and are worth millions now.

And first team wise, there is really no one who we can part with. Boyata isn't good enough for Porto. Lescott might be, but they wouldn't pay his wages.

I'd like to see the original report to see if there's a mistranslation at work here.
Demichelis, Boyata & Garcia should get the price down to £30m

£40m for a 22-year old defender, he's only got 1 cap for France, and plays in a relatively poor league in comparison to ours.

What am I missing on this lad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.