Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much to go off of, wonder who we would send. We use everyone in the squad currently.

@Sport_Witness: Reports in Portugal say Manchester City are ready to send players on top of a transfer fee to Porto if it helps them get Mangala.

I can't see it personally. None of our youth players are really far enough along to be any use to Porto and I can't see anyone in our first team that would fit the bill either.

BigOscar said:
I can't see it personally. None of our youth players are really far enough along to be any use to Porto and I can't see anyone in our first team that would fit the bill either.

Could be Rekik. If we are buying Mangala, he essentially becomes surplus property.

FrancoisToure said:
BigOscar said:

Could be Rekik. If we are buying Mangala, he essentially becomes surplus property.
I guess, but I'd be surprised if we were willing to let him go given our push to bring through our own players. Him or Guidetti would probably be about as plausible as I can think of

FrancoisToure said:
BigOscar said:

If we are letting Lescott walk I don't think we let Rekik go as well.

BigOscar said:
FrancoisToure said:
BigOscar said:

I guess, but I'd be surprised if we were willing to let him go given our push to bring through our own players. Him or Guidetti would probably be about as plausible as I can think of

I agree to a point...wouldn't necessarily want him to go but three LCB's between the ages of 19 and 22 is one too many. He will stagnate behind Nastastic and Mangala. I think Guidetti will probably get his chance next season with Dzeko probably leaving....just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.