Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

And then of course, there’s the whole build quality difference between the two.
Naw, that doesn't matter. Neither does the cost. Nor lease finance terms. Nor safety. Nor comfort. Nor power under the hood. Nor storage. Nor style. Nor association with the brand. Just fucking tEcHnOLOgY. YOU HEAR THAT? ALL CARS ARE THE SAME EXCEPT FOR TECHNOLOGY, YOU DUMB ASS.

Lol. Nope. German and efficient
I've got a 2020 BMW 3 series hybrid saloon sports version at the moment. Getting rid of it on Wednesday - thank fuck! The most uncomfy car I have ever had the misfortune to drive. Shocking! After an hour in it you back has completely gone. If you hit the slightest of bumps or the smallest of pot holes then by Jesus you know about it. The onboard computer / driver interface is ridiculously over complicated and is constantly throwing up false error messages. Drove Mercedes for 40 years before this thing and now I know why. Wednesday can't come quick enough.

I've got a 2020 BMW 3 series hybrid saloon sports version at the moment. Getting rid of it on Wednesday - thank fuck! The most uncomfy car I have ever had the misfortune to drive. Shocking! After an hour in it you back has completely gone. If you hit the slightest of bumps or the smallest of pot holes then by Jesus you know about it. The onboard computer / driver interface is ridiculously over complicated and is constantly throwing up false error messages. Drove Mercedes for 40 years before this thing and now I know why. Wednesday can't come quick enough.

I’m not a huge fan. Mine’s a (540) seats are comfy but the 20” alloys and low profile tyres let you know when you’ve hit a pot hole - you could interrogate someone from the KGB in it. I’ve cracked an alloy before. When I was in getting some tyres the other month a lass popped in with her year old BMW SUV type thing and she’d broken the shock hitting a pot hole.

Interface is mostly ok but Apple play is like a virus! It’s got Alexa built in but she won’t tell you shit while you’re driving which is pointless as that’s when I want to know when Mount Vesuvius erupted. The hand writing recognition is pretty poor as well and I’m left handed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.