Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

I've got a 2020 BMW 3 series hybrid saloon sports version at the moment. Getting rid of it on Wednesday - thank fuck! The most uncomfy car I have ever had the misfortune to drive. Shocking! After an hour in it you back has completely gone. If you hit the slightest of bumps or the smallest of pot holes then by Jesus you know about it. The onboard computer / driver interface is ridiculously over complicated and is constantly throwing up false error messages. Drove Mercedes for 40 years before this thing and now I know why. Wednesday can't come quick enough.
I had the same problem, the most uncomfortable car I ever had. Mercedes are leagues ahead.

I've got a 2020 BMW 3 series hybrid saloon sports version at the moment. Getting rid of it on Wednesday - thank fuck! The most uncomfy car I have ever had the misfortune to drive. Shocking! After an hour in it you back has completely gone. If you hit the slightest of bumps or the smallest of pot holes then by Jesus you know about it. The onboard computer / driver interface is ridiculously over complicated and is constantly throwing up false error messages. Drove Mercedes for 40 years before this thing and now I know why. Wednesday can't come quick enough.
Makes note to stick with Lexus.

Reactions: PPT
I see Elon has been hanging around with Nailya Asker-Zade, of Russian propaganda fame, at the world cup final.

That's good to know. A work colleague has been on at me to replace my Merc with a BMW X 5...but I quite like my Merc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.