Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

I can't remember the last time I reported any of your posts, if I ever have. Not sure there'd be any point as I get thread banned for returning insults to you.

I find you as dull and tedious as you are free of empathy btw. Slingback is as a pointless an insult as mini ches.

You don't find me dull and tedious, you report people a lot through another username. I haven't insulted you but no doubt a thread ban will ensue when your toys come out of the pram.

Fucks sake you even admit to attempting write a book about me using the same evidence based garbage the PL are doing with City, and in the same sentence you claim your stalking weirdo antics aren't fodeish.

Reactions: PPT
I honestly can't work him out. Genius on some sort of spectrum most likely. I don't think he's a saint or evil incarnate either though. I'm not sure even he knows what he wants to achieve with twitter

You don't need to work him out mate, just listen to other people they'll tell you what to think :)

You don't find me dull and tedious, you report people a lot through another username. I haven't insulted you but no doubt a thread ban will ensue when your toys come out of the pram.
You've just called me slingback you daft git. As you have some weird ideas that I must be gender non-conforming or transgender. You continue to call me this and at same time possess gender critical views.

Fucks sake you even admit to attempting write a book about me using the same evidence based garbage the PL are doing with City, and in the same sentence you claim your stalking weirdo antics aren't fodeish.

The second account conspiracy is up there with the WhatsApp group you were waffling about.

You're so sad that your paranoia has manifested in you believing people must be sadder than you and invest an inordinate amount of energy in maintaining multiple accounts on an Internet forum to report posts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.