Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

I think the sacking of executives and marching them out of the building is just the sort of performance I would expect from Musk and really quite pathetic. Imagine if his "investment" lost value.
He is guaranteed to lose money. He is getting involved for political reasons - that never translates to profit. Especially if its the politics of far right arseholery.

He is guaranteed to lose money. He is getting involved for political reasons - that never translates to profit. Especially if its the politics of far right arseholery.
This is the worrying thing. I don't think this end well. Too much power in one autistic mans hands

As opposed to too much power in the hands of the people who previously ran it.

It's all bollocks. I just enjoy the meltdowns. It's now time for the Guardian lot to have meltdowns.

Do you never get bored of looking for what others think before forming your own opinion?

He is unlikely to make it a free speech free-for-all if he wants to generate the profits he needs to be able to pay back the loans.

He'll need to snaffle up advertising revenue from rivals like Meta and Alphabet and partner with other companies (or complete other takeovers) to turn it into "X" the superapp.

He doesn't have any interests in logistics or retail etc, they aren't going to join the party if it is just one big 4chan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.