Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

I only have a twitter account because they force you to have one in order to scroll feeds. I've never tweeted on it.

There are many who are genuinely upset that Musk has taken over twitter, that upset they have decided to delete their accounts because their echo chambers might be severely disrupted.

Fucked if they have to listen to other peoples opinions without redress ;)

There are many who are genuinely upset that Musk has taken over twitter, that upset they have decided to delete their accounts because their echo chambers might be severely disrupted.

Fucked if they have to listen to other peoples opinions without redress ;)
Most people will stay as they are unless he does something really drastic.

Do you never get bored of looking for what others think before forming your own opinion?
No. I never bother about anyone else's opinion. I get a kick out of people's massive over reactions to stuff that goes on. Social media has made the world that way. Going off your post I'd imagine you're probably one of the bed wetters that will cry yourself to sleep if they let Trump back on Twatter.

No. I never bother about anyone else's opinion. I get a kick out of people's massive over reactions to stuff that goes on. Social media has made the world that way. Going off your post I'd imagine you're probably one of the bed wetters that will cry yourself to sleep if they let Trump back on Twatter.
I guess the question you are begging is What would you do with a Twitter account that incites people to riot?

So you're just a sad troll?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.