Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

No they don’t, they removed that from Afghan governmental roles when the taliban came back to power.

Biased people choosing what’s facts and what aren’t and being allowed to post it isn’t just an issue for Twitter then…? ;)
I saw it with my own eyes, they 100% had a Twitter handle and weren’t hiding.

The Taliban had a verified, blue tick, account on there whilst they banned the President of the US.

It’s not been a serious platform for a long time.

I saw it with my own eyes, they 100% had a Twitter handle and weren’t hiding.

Those goalposts moved pretty quickly didn't they? From the Taliban having a blue tick to them having an account.

The truth is even less interesting - 2 spokesman had unofficial accounts which was allowed because they weren't on the US State departments terror list.

So what exactly did you see with your own eyes?

Last edited:
Well this has come at a good time. Me and the mrs have decided to come off Twitter. Partly in outrage at Elon Musk (Though we dont know, he might actually do a good job of it and improve it but really dont think so given his record of being a knobhead).

But mostly because its just dragging us down. So full of anger and outrage. The puppy dog vids were great but we can do without seeing things that inflame us or annoy us, it seeps into your psyche and you become angrier.

It was better when all the shit people were shit in their own little world.

Well this has come at a good time. Me and the mrs have decided to come off Twitter. Partly in outrage at Elon Musk (Though we dont know, he might actually do a good job of it and improve it but really dont think so given his record of being a knobhead).

But mostly because its just dragging us down. So full of anger and outrage. The puppy dog vids were great but we can do without seeing things that inflame us or annoy us, it seeps into your psyche and you become angrier.

It was better when all the shit people were shit in their own little world.
I’m debating whether to give it up too.. it’s depressing

Those goalposts moved pretty quickly didn't they? From the Taliban having a blue tick to them having an account.

The truth is even less interesting - 2 spokesman had unofficial accounts which was allowed because they weren't on the US State departments terror list.

So what exactly did you see with your own eyes?

They did have them, eventually they got removed.

They did have them, eventually they got removed.

You are fucking shameless.

The taliban didn’t have any accounts then, that was bullshit. The democratic Afghan government had them and they were removed when the Taliban took over - something you were told by @meltonblue and you replied by saying you saw a Taliban account (that never existed) with your own eyes.

You are fucking shameless.

The taliban didn’t have any accounts then, that was bullshit. The democratic Afghan government had them and they were removed when the Taliban took over - something you were told by @meltonblue and you replied by saying you saw a Taliban account (that never existed) with your own eyes.
You’re fucking shameless, think you’re the forum bully but you’re not capable.

This is from the BBC:

“The group publishes freely on Twitter and YouTube, but Facebook has designated the Taliban a "dangerous organisation" and frequently removes accounts and pages associated with them. Facebook has said it will continue to ban Taliban content from its platforms.”

Now jog on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.