Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

Honestly go for it , got a few family members who have a unhealthy obsession with Facebook, tagging themselves wherever they go, selfies and posting shite daily

Glad to be off it and have a better perception of them all nowadays
I have literally no politics on my friend feeds on Facebook cuz the instant they posted something I'd snooze them (both sides for the habitual offenders). But I never have to do that anymore. I think what's happened is the outrage quotient on both sides is dying as people as fewer and fewer folks react (positively or negatively) to political posts, and when posts get no reax, people eventually stop posting political shit. Whereas a friend with a baby dressed as a plump pumpkin for Halloween, or a friend visiting his college kid, or a nice holiday pic from an anniversary trip, get lots of likes and engagement.

In all things moderation.

I will be doing, and won’t miss any of you fucking cunts
637.jpg

To be fair, Dom has shown you how and why you were wrong and backed it up with links and you retorted by calling him a bully.
This.

At least when Dom is wrong he just disappears from the thread for a few days until he's recovered from the shock..

To be fair, Dom has shown you how and why you were wrong and backed it up with links and you retorted by calling him a bully.
Precisely. It really starts with the pre-conceived notion that "Twitter sucks because . . ." and I think pretty much anyone with an open mind who has spent anytime on the platform knows there are some wonderfully entertaining and educational stuff available on Twitter, as well as some horrifying stupidity and flat-out evil shit too. It isn't entirely a "cesspool" or a "sewer" or a "joke."

Precisely. It really starts with the pre-conceived notion that "Twitter sucks because . . ." and I think pretty much anyone with an open mind who has spent anytime on the platform knows there are some wonderfully entertaining and educational stuff available on Twitter, as well as some horrifying stupidity and flat-out evil shit too. It isn't entirely a "cesspool" or a "sewer" or a "joke."
Yeah that’s very true but I’m not liking quite how many alt and far right tweets I appear to be being shown at the moment, often from accounts I’ve already asked not to be shown.

Don’t tell me you’re in the schoolyard bullying gang too.

Most people on this crap website don’t tell you why you’re wrong, they just gang up and take the piss.

To be fair, I told you right at the beginning why you were wrong…;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.