Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

Hive app looks like a cross between Twitter and Instagram! Now if a big if Twitter went this could be the one to take its place

And anyone with a brain will know this is a fantastic time to buy Tesla shares.
At $203 you said this.

Hope you bought in bigly.

9C9CC31A-3CC9-44A5-BD42-3A73B32B4397.jpeg

And as I said would happen, happened.

Just watch TSLA’s stock price tomorrow. My belief is that it will tank which is the market’s view as to what’s going to happen at Twitter as the worse Twitter does, the more likely Musk will have to sell off a fuck ton of his Tesla shares.

Or you know, you could just trust the words of the alt right incel **** that’s trumpeting the company he just overpaid for by 4x.

Almost as if some of us actually understand these things.

I made a lovely few grand shorting them.

It’s just a thing, as it would be with any platform - it’s not as if some the papers here didn’t push for Brexit too or media in the States also push for similar outcomes either.

In terms of the direction it takes, it’s not always just down to the owners if they want to keep it as an active platform. Twitter is bound by the laws that exist in the countries it operates in. It’s that that influences it’s moderation far more than any perceived bias - the amount of both left wing and right wing journalists still active on there being a prime example.

I’m still not sure Musk fully understands that.

You keep repeating this. Without having understood the point he is making. Or seemingly knowing enough about it. Which is why you keep repeating youtlrself. And not really saying anything.

Might as well be twitter.

The site isn’t going to go dark, although outages have skyrocketed around the world, it’s just going to get progressively worse as a platform.

Most likely. But it will still have huge numbers of users, will still be used as a defacto news outlet (fake or real), will have echo chambers, and be used to spread stances and opinions.

So the people saying when the storm dies down, nothing will change, are essentially right.

How much money Musk has lost/not lost aside, which lets face it is a bit of a pointless assessment for the rest of us.

At $203 you said this.

Hope you bought in bigly.

View attachment 61555

And as I said would happen, happened.

Almost as if some of us actually understand these things.

I made a lovely few grand shorting them.
Nope it's just Tesla..... I think it's now an even better time to buy... :)

Perf.jpg

Nope it's just Tesla..... I think it's now an even better time to buy... :)

Perf.jpg
I don’t know where you’ve taken that screen shot from but TSLA is down 48.5% year to date, not 35.4%.

FC25EC20-78FC-4171-9FDB-5EFA44E3EAD6.jpeg

Also interesting how yours compares TSLA with tech stock rather than car manufacturers which is what they supposedly are. Let’s see how TSLA compares with them:

08C9E994-63AE-4717-B242-73D46CE67889.jpeg

So far manufacturers are down 30% on average and TSLA are the outlier. Why do we think that is?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.