Elon Musk buys Twitter

Apparently he’s getting rid of the block function now. Another nail in the coffin for the platform.
Ultimately Saudi Arabia and Russia aren’t funding it to the tune of billions for a laugh - it’s an investment to get Trump back in office.

Allowing users to block out all of the mentals isn’t conducive to their investment.

Once the 24 Elections are out of the way I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see the funding drop off and the platform very quickly die.

It’s odd as he built PayPal, Tesla and SpaceX. You’d think he had some kind of business plan for a one stop shop app but I guess everyone fails sometime.

I more meant he built them in to what they are.
That's very questionable with PayPal, they were fairly established and he a passive shareholder. Tesla was really just right place, right time and he's still built them into a company that (like Starlink) would be worth 0 tomorrow if public funding was pulled and has been bailed out constantly by taxpayers in multiple countries. He's just another Trustfund baby in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.