Elon Musk buys Twitter

Wow Nick Harris and Delaney are going to be getting dogs abuse without the block button, cunts. I see May leaving the platform if this comes in.

That's very questionable with PayPal, they were fairly established and he a passive shareholder. Tesla was really just right place, right time and he's still built them into a company that (like Starlink) would be worth 0 tomorrow if public funding was pulled and has been bailed out constantly by taxpayers in multiple countries. He's just another Trustfund baby in my opinion.
You think he cares with that fortune? You don’t get rich beyond your wildest dreams by being useless.

You think he cares with that fortune? You don’t get rich beyond your wildest dreams by being useless.
That fortune is mostly made up of shares in those companies, so yes, he would care. And he was born rich beyond his wild dreams and from what I can see, also born useless.

I did delete mine earlier in the year. I had a few thousand followers. I had to make a new account when Musk blocked access unless you had an account and I realised I use it for football streams. That's all I use it for now though. I'm on threads which is a lot like how twitter was 10 years ago. It does need a usable search function before it takes off though. That will come and then all this bollocks from Musk will kill X.
I used to rely on those lists that people send around, but now I just bookmark the homepage of any streaming site I find reliable. Those lists are usually just links to the same websites over and over again anyway.

This happens they going to lose millions of Twitter

b1926e2694929e633810dc5ee951af47.jpg

It's says if you read it a government issue ID so like a passport ID or a driving Licence one with your picture on..

Couldn't you just obtain a picture of the ID with a Google search?

It would probably be locked down like banking apps that use this system, and you have to take a selfie in app and not upload from your gallery.

Seems counterproductive to selling subscriptions when lots of people that bought "blue" were obviously trolls with low follower numbers but looking to widen their reach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.