Elon Musk buys Twitter

I more meant he built them in to what they are.
He didn’t do that, either.

Elon Musk’s single real exceptional skill is the ability to craft a narrative of his genius to obscure how inept he is at various things…

And avoid jail time for numerous instances of financial and securities fraud (several instances of which are the only reasons PayPal and Tesla—and by extension SpaceX—even exist today).

If what he is saying now that he might charge everyone on Twitter that's me done with it I ain't paying a penny for a social media app!

He will be the first to have Brand open up a new channel on X
I am sure they are already working on ironing out the technical issues for the announcement Live stream.

Which means we have a few weeks before we have to read articles about two world class cunts saying a few words before pausing to ask if anyone can hear them.

I can't imagine that he'd actually go ahead with a paywall, it would be suicidal from a business point of view.

I can't imagine that he'd actually go ahead with a paywall, it would be suicidal from a business point of view
It's just a way for him to make the world thankful for getting it for free. When he doesn't go ahead with it people will think they're in a better position, when in fact they're no better/worse off.

“Elon Musk is some chancer who got lucky…”

So all you super talented people have his fortune?!
No, I wasn’t born to wealthy parents that paid to cover up my ever increasing list of blunders, and was not subsequently allowed to defraud my way to becoming a billionaire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.