Email from our CEO

Not having a pop. You're entitled to your opinion. But what makes Soriano the best CEO in (World) football? That's a very bold statement.
Difficult to determine from the outside, if he is or not however, it’s his vision that created the CFG it’s something that he wanted to do at Barca but was not allowed Khaldoon is no mug and he waited a good while once he’d appointed him for him to be in place. Very well respected in football and apart from this gaff he’s done fine I’m happy that’s he’s learnt his lesson and it wasn’t just his decision

What!!! Sheikh Mansour looked up Anna Connell in his family tree before he bought City.

I was disappointed that we joined with the ESL creeps but I think it’s time to move on. Our owner has done more for us and Manchester than we could have dreamt. I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt over this fook up.

It might be easier for me than some Blues because I realise buying City was a business venture. I expect our Board to be greedy even though I don’t like it. My love for City is more about the days out with fellow Blues and I don’t hero worship players who demand pay rises during a pandemic. I go to the rugby league for a community connection with the players.
I’m the same, so don’t seem to live in the real world, beautiful day, going to have a brew in the garden.
Edit sod that just seen the frost on my lawn.

Soriano has to go. But he won’t. Mansour won’t sack him.

He has no connection with the fans.

He has maintained a distance from the fans since his first day at City.

He doesn’t listen to the fans, or care about the fans.

In all intense purposes he is still the same person and CEO who was in-charge of Barcelona. And we all know how distant, aloof, and unaccountable Spanish club presidents and CEO’s are.
How do you know that Mansour didn't make this decision himself?

For those who wants Ferran gone, you'd be sorry if social media trending #MCFC #AnnounceEdWoodward

And Tolmie posts Meat Loaf's Out of the Frying Pan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.