Emergency keeper loan / Hart / Brum [All merged]

SWPISHOME said:
1.618034 said:
Will you be saying that on Saturday?

We have to get behind Fulop now he will be our No.1 keeper for the last 3 games, And Fulop will definetly want to impress Mancini. In all honesty I think we would all rather Martin Fulop! Gunnar Nielsen has no Premier League experience and Fulop has played alot for Sunderland this season so it was a good move from us.

Come on Fulop!

Fulop will be only here has back up.

Gunnar will be our number 1, and hopefully will be outstanding!!

Serves us right for not putting a recall clause in his loan contract. Another typically City administration error.

mad zab said:
Pigeonho said:
Uncalled for that, apologies. From what I remember your fanny is infact very clean. Anyways, I don't take kindly to being singled out just because my opinion differs to the masses, even if that opinion has been hammered all day by me, which i know it had. I out fans into a few categories where we're concerned at the minute, and the majority of this thread seemed to fall into the 'we can do what we want' category, and as a seasoned fan, I don't like that cocky attitude, an attitude which only seems to have cropped up since our riches came. For me we loaned our future keeper to Brum on the following basis: That he stays there all season and so he gains PL experience. That deal benefited 3 parties, Brum us and Hart himself. Job done. Now though, now we have been inept enough to allow ourselves to let this situation occur, we want to change that deal slightly just so it benefits ONE party, us. We woudn't like it one bit if we were Brum and a club who not so long ago were on a par with us recalled someone we loaned off them, just because it suited them. It just seems some of our fans have this attitude where they want to see us do whatever it takes, even if it means making a twat of ourselves in the process. The loan was a gamble, a gamble which had 99% of a positive outcome for ALL 3 parties concerned, but which also had a very unlikely 1% which meant it could bite our balls, hard. Just because that 1% has come about though, it doesn't mean we can have it all our way and have 100% it all in our benefit. The gamble has paid in the long term, Hart has had an outstanding season and will be our number one for years to come, but its also now had an adverse effect, but for me that is our problem to deal with and we should not have expected people to have bent over backwards just to suit us, and it now seems everyone is having a paranoid pop at the FA because they haven't bent over backwards. If we wanted 2 first class keepers in the club incase this situation ever occurred, we should have risked Harts wrath and made him stay. We didn't though, we let him go on the proviso it was for a season long and so he got PL experience for our future benefit. We have to adhere to that, no matter what fuck up it puts us in. Again though, apologies for calling your hygiene and unkept appearance of your fanny. :-)

What an arrogant bastard you are!!

We let Joe go out on loan so that he could push for a place in the World Cup. If it wasn't a World Cup year he most probably would have stayed at the club as number 2 to Given.

No club can account for 3 senior goalkeepers getting injured.

Just like I have said in my previous post, you are a complete knobhead who is taking pleasure that we might fail to qualify for the Champions League, just because Hughes got sacked.

Yes, course I am.

its not the FA's decision according to OS

“The Club, with the backing of the Premier League, have been in contact throughout the day with both Birmingham City and Sunderland with regards to bringing either Joe Hart or Marton Fulop to the team on an emergency basis,” confirmed a Blues spokeswoman.

“Agreement has not been reached with Birmingham, but we anticipate that Marton Fulop will join us in training tomorrow and we thank him and Sunderland AFC for their help in this situation.”

Birmingham can fk themselves, Hart has helped them get where they are this season with his displays and we have helped them out by loaning him o them, they can get any higher position than where they are now and more likely to finish where they are, fk mccleish

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=169&t=843863&mid=27541&i=0&nmt=City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topi ... 0&nmt=City</a> and keepers - can Birmingham now release Hart ?&mid=27541

mad zab said:
SWPISHOME said:
We have to get behind Fulop now he will be our No.1 keeper for the last 3 games, And Fulop will definetly want to impress Mancini. In all honesty I think we would all rather Martin Fulop! Gunnar Nielsen has no Premier League experience and Fulop has played alot for Sunderland this season so it was a good move from us.

Come on Fulop!

Fulop will be only here has back up.

Gunnar will be our number 1, and hopefully will be outstanding!!

If Gunnar will be our No.1 for the 3 games then I obviously want him to do well. But in my opinion now is not the time to be throwing in an unexperienced keeper for the biggest 3 games for us in years! Fulop was playing a lot for Sunderland when Craig Gordan was injured so I would rather have Fulop in nets.

bluemanc said:
big blueballs said:
i can see why the premier league won't let us take JH back

he has just been voted by his fellow pros the best goalkeeper in the country and has proven that he is worthy of this with his displays while on a season long loan where a fee was paid to birmingham, and he is more than likely going to be in the england squad for the world cup if not the 1st eleven,

now lets just say JH was allowed back and he has 3 great games for us and keeps us in those games with a string of saves enabling us to win our final 3 games and getting 4th spot

imagine the uproar if this were to happen, the decision to allow it would be contested by spurs, liverpool and villa and it could get very messy for city in terms of legal proceedings and more importantly for the premier league there is no way they are going to put there necks on the line for city why should they

if spurs or villa were in our position and wanted to do the same i would expect the premier league to act the same way

the reason it won't happen is it could be seen as giving city an unfair advantage and that could be argued in court
if fullop comes in and does a great job for us no one will bother as he is a reserve keeper and is not expected to do any more than fill a shirt

i can see why the premier league won't let us take JH back
They cannot stop us,as said if we & Brum terminate the contract he comes back,Blatter has already said no rule covers it & if we & Brum agree it ain't a problem.

“The Club, with the backing of the Premier League, have been in contact throughout the day with both Birmingham City
Is that fact ???

Uwe Roslers Grandad said:
its not the FA's decision according to OS

“The Club, with the backing of the Premier League, have been in contact throughout the day with both Birmingham City and Sunderland with regards to bringing either Joe Hart or Marton Fulop to the team on an emergency basis,” confirmed a Blues spokeswoman.

“Agreement has not been reached with Birmingham, but we anticipate that Marton Fulop will join us in training tomorrow and we thank him and Sunderland AFC for their help in this situation.”

Birmingham can fk themselves, Hart has helped them get where they are this season with his displays and we have helped them out by loaning him o them, they can get any higher position than where they are now and more likely to finish where they are, fk mccleish

Like I said earlier on, Joe hart should have demanded they let him come back. 3 huge games which could cement him as city's and englands number 1 but instead he'd rather go through the motions at b'ham. I wouldnt like to be him coming back to city next year if we don't make 4th. he would have to explain to management and team-mates why he would rather stay a b'ham than come back to the club that own him and help them, possibly ssays alot about his personality and hunger, or lack of it

Halfpenny said:
Know Fulop's already been confirmed, but just been reading this:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/mancity/7641382/Premier-League-block-Manchester-City-bid-to-bring-back-Joe-Hart.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -Hart.html</a>

It is understood that the Premier League board felt that allowing Hart, chosen as the keeper in the PFA's team of the year and a likely member of England's World Cup squad, would be too much of an advantage to City in their battle for fourth place and qualification for the Champions League.

Joke really, that our own player coming back would provide too much of an advantage. For God's sake, Given getting injured put us at a big disadvantage so surely Hart coming back would even it back up? Cunts.

Getting to realise that we can expect NADA fro the red twats at the FA and the Sky 4 bum suckers at the PL....says more about them than anything else

They hate our guts now (they used to just depise us)... Fook em all

Good luck that Magyar lad .. let's hope Bobby manc can crcle the wagons and get the boys to pull together for Shay's sake..

CTID

Blue Hefner said:
Like I said earlier on, Joe hart should have demanded they let him come back. 3 huge games which could cement him as city's and englands number 1 but instead he'd rather go through the motions at b'ham. I wouldnt like to be him coming back to city next year if we don't make 4th. he would have to explain to management and team-mates why he would rather stay a b'ham than come back to the club that own him and help them, possibly ssays alot about his personality and hunger, or lack of it

I was just going to post exactly the same point, but you beat me to it Blue Hefner.

I'm very disappointed in Joe Hart in all this. I wonder if it's some kind of payback for us bringing in Given ahead of him this season? Either way, I don't understand his attitude at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.