Emilio Lawrence

Yep, you snooze, you lose.

United are smart, they sponsor the Cup competitions through their foundation, so have a visible presence at that level.

Anyhow, someone has kindly sent me a PM for the girls liaison at City, so nothing ventured...
“United are smart” It’s a while since I’ve seen that, must be over a decade. I suppose it was bound to happen in some area at some point. I can’t see it catching on there. When the girls grow up they will all run to the press about how they hate each other so there’s that!

They don't care about building the local fanbase, so why would they bother about investing in under 12 girls football?

You would not believe the amount of girls with City tops on at training nights throughout Trafford each week, all idolising City and England players :(

It's just not on their radar.

United own youth girls football.
Do United have the better coaches too, or is it just scouting City are poor on?

Is it simply because City don’t see a profit in coaching young girls? As in we can’t sell them at 18 for £15m to fund the next lot of girls to be coached etc.

Sadly, I think that is probably closer to the truth.

We don't make 'em, we take 'em, seemingly?

As you say, when these girls become pros, the transfer market doesn't realise a profit in the time and resources it would take to coach them.

We all see it differently, but it should also be about opportunity and, at the very least, City attracting new fans and having a very visible presence in a huge catchment pool.

No wonder many girls fuck off to American colleges when they can at least get a paid scholarship and top education.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.