Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan

The Fat el Hombre said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I'm putting on a front, secretly i've invested in a "Magic for Dummies" book and will be practising hard from now until the final. If i save up enough pocket money, i'm gonna buy a cape, a top hat and magic wand and go on the pull round Wembley

It'll be a refreshing change from your usual clown outfit
The John Wayne Gacy looks doesn't seem to be getting the desired results, it's definitely time for a change.

After reading Ricster's inspiring love story, the Paul Daniel's look is my next move

Any news on the date front. Gotta keep us informed. It's a classic thread.
Shame everyone is possibly ruining Miss Pike's enjoyment of it. Let's just stick to giving Ricster crap advice instead of judging PP.

Now have you thought about going one step further and sawing your mum in half. That may be the deal breaker. Post the vid. I'd even date you if you can do that.

We'll all do the Poznan if you score.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
So PP, is your boyfriend or husband a City fan?

No boyfriend, no husband and no Mr Pinkprincess!

Emma just replied to me saying "Oh my god….i thought it was like one comment …but its 17 pages worth….i’ll reply in a bit. x "

PINKPRINCESS said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
So PP, is your boyfriend or husband a City fan?

No boyfriend, no husband and no Mr Pinkprincess!

Emma just replied to me saying "Oh my god….i thought it was like one comment …but its 17 pages worth….i’ll reply in a bit. x "
OH EM GEE i'm excited for Ricster :D

haha, oh god, you should have just said you were happily married
this thread is about to become cringeworthy as fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.