Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan

Didsbury Dave said:
Ricster said:
Turned out we were sitting roughly in the same block, 536, didn't know til i saw her at half time, some people would call this a coincidence, but others might call it...................................LMAO!

Mate, I saw you doing your card tricks on the roundabout. My mate's lad was fascinated. When I came over you were doing a "Guess the number" type game on your phone and you totally fucked it up. I was the one going "I want my money back". Were you E'd up or something? Were you with the group of lads who had one extremely paranoid bloke, thought my mate was a copper because he saw him flash his navy card?

No mate, wasn't pilled, i had been drinking since 5am and was well wasted. We just got talking to a group of lads and yeah i remember the paranoid lad. He was well funny. The one with the phone, you need to press equals after every calculation, i think that is where the trick messed up. lol.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:00 pm --<br /><br />
jay_mcfc said:
Doing card tricks for girls 8 minutes into the second half of a semi final during which time we scored the winning goal against our fiercest rivals.

I think you should donate your final ticket to a proper fan!

Mate, you'd have done the same if you'd seen her.

Ricster said:

Not having that ricster.

There is no sex on earth better than beating United at WEmbley in the sunshine

Didsbury Dave said:
Ricster said:

Not having that ricster.

There is no sex on earth better than beating United at WEmbley in the sunshine

Best thing you've said all year. Sorry Ricster, I cannot agree with you.

haha this thread has mad me chuckle!

thanks to those that stuck up for me. To the guy posting nasty things about the way i look. You dont have to find me attractive, it really dosent matter, but neither do you have to start posting nasty comments about my body, face, etc etc etc. I say again if you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say anything!

Magician man ive sent emma the link to the thread.....!!!

PINKPRINCESS said:

thanks to those that stuck up for me. To the guy posting nasty things about the way i look. You dont have to find me attractive, it really dosent matter, but neither do you have to start posting nasty comments about my body, face, etc etc etc. I say again if you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say anything!

ZOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ricster is grinning like the Cheshire Cat!

Hello Emma,

Let me introduce myself, my name is Ric, no need to call me magician man, and not the Ric that owns the site.

Also, i will quite happily let you punch me in the face if you wish to meet before the final, then followed by a drink of your choice. Im buying.

Made my day.

Thanks Natalie

Ricster said:
PINKPRINCESS said:

ZOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Emma,

Let me introduce myself, my name is Ric, no need to call me magician man, and not the Ric that owns the site.

Also, i will quite happily let you punch me in the face if you wish to meet before the final, then followed by a drink of your choice. Im buying.

Made my day.

Thanks Natalie
Haha what would you do without bluemoon Ricster?

Ricster said:
PINKPRINCESS said:

ZOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Emma,

Made my day.

Thanks Natalie

jaysus you only met her at a match and now you're signing off your posts as her.

AdamManCity said:
Ricster said:
ZOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Emma,

Made my day.

Thanks Natalie
Haha what would you do without bluemoon Ricster?

Love this place, i'm doing the worm round the office, although i look more like a slug that has been peppered with salt.

Lol... typical blues.

Possibly the biggest game in the last 10 years and people are fannying around with card tricks while the game is on

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Ricster said:
ZOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Emma,

Made my day.

Thanks Natalie

jaysus you only met her at a match and now you're signing off your posts as her.

No, i was saying thank you Natalie for sending the thread to Emma. Thats what i meant. F'in hell, i feel like im about 14 again, haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.