Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan

PINKPRINCESS said:
haha this thread has mad me chuckle!

thanks to those that stuck up for me. To the guy posting nasty things about the way i look. You dont have to find me attractive, it really dosent matter, but neither do you have to start posting nasty comments about my body, face, etc etc etc. I say again if you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say anything!

Magician man ive sent emma the link to the thread.....!!!

So PP, is your boyfriend or husband a City fan?

AntonDonJuan said:
Haha time to sit back and watch some cringeworthy posts now everyone knows natalie pike is watching the thread, pass me a bucket

I know what you mean fella, that's why I am off out to walk my lion in the 270 acres grounds of my castle. Then it's dinner with Mancini (he's cooking) before I pop into the private jet for a quick trip to Monaco and stay in the "Wednesday House" I use on a Wednesday.

I'll leave the rest to try and impress Miss Pike.

I may be in the minority on this one, but I think dark hair suits her better as she's got darker eyebrows and dark eyes. Of course, I may be biased, I prefer brunettes.

This has to go in the classic's just purely for the fact it's one of the saddest things i've ever read!

AntonDonJuan said:
This has to go in the classic's just purely for the fact it's one of the saddest things i've ever read!

Jealousy, young singleton, will get you nowhere

The Fat el Hombre said:
AntonDonJuan said:

I'm putting on a front, secretly i've invested in a "Magic for Dummies" book and will be practising hard from now until the final. If i save up enough pocket money, i'm gonna buy a cape, a top hat and magic wand and go on the pull round Wembley

It's a fool proof plan and i'm quite proud of it

AntonDonJuan said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I'm putting on a front, secretly i've invested in a "Magic for Dummies" book and will be practising hard from now until the final. If i save up enough pocket money, i'm gonna buy a cape, a top hat and magic wand and go on the pull round Wembley

It'll be a refreshing change from your usual clown outfit

AntonDonJuan said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

It's a fool proof plan and i'm quite proud of it

with your tricks and my tash we'll be up to our knees in it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.