Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan

gaudinho's stolen car said:
didactic said:
Cool I stand corrected then, along with a big blue heart you have nice lips, if indeed they are your own. (See two nice things I have said about you and you still call me mean?.)

Stop! I did not intend to hurt your feelings. (refers you to your own thick skin comment.) Let it go and pick a pair of testicles from the drum by the door, attached is a posters name from one of your many cheerleaders in this thread. I am sure they will gladly tell you how they would drink your dirty bath water with a straw for a kiss on the cheek. To be fair I think most rags would use your discarded tampons as dummies if they thought it would impress you.

Umm thats good I think? I didnt know who you were so after googling and seeing Natalie Pike model I assumed that was your profession. Just so you know I would have judged you on superficial level even if you werent a model. Im shallow like that.

Yes, lets unite in all things City and drop the arguing its useless without the make up sex afterwards. (I always limit my male/female altercations to women I am trying to sleep with or sleeping with.)

I still stand by my assertion you need to get laid, things dont seem as serious after a good orgasm or two or three, what the hell aim for five. I bet you will be back here all smiles. Speaking of which magicians are supposed to be fantastic in bed, let Emma know Ric would rock her world. Tell her to listen to this song to know how he feels.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GC_y0_4kYQ[/youtube]

Wow, you are fucking crackers.

It would be best off for some people to read what they put up on this site before they press the send button. Thats not on what you have said about Nat if you dont like her then so be it just try and cut down on the stupid shit.

Re: Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER!

TFC said:
bobmcfc said:
i saw a film called "just friends" ryan reynolds is in it. explains the "friend zone"

Just_Friends.jpg

Anna Faris is greatness in that film :)

that song she sings in it haha. forgiveness.and when she's eating a tube of toothpaste

This is dedicated to you Ricster.

Time will heal a broken heart.(matey)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcWif3u4A0A&feature=related[/youtube]

Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER!

I met Nat at Wigan away a few years back, I didn't have a clue who she was ! My mate told me she's on The Price Is Right. I went over and said hello, she was eating a pie at the time so not the best time to work my charm. Beautiful women who came a cross has very intelligent. That was the highlight of my day as we got beat 4-0 but well worth paying £35 for a ticket to meet her !

leighton said:
It would be best off for some people to read what they put up on this site before they press the send button. Thats not on what you have said about Nat if you dont like her then so be it just try and cut down on the stupid shit.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Z2GtFaqV4[/youtube]

leighton said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Wow, you are fucking crackers.

Sorry but why should she get special protection? This forum is full of piss taking and Ms Pike earnt a small fortune off her looks and putting herself out in the public domain. She no doubt get inundated with lots of lovely attention and compliments (see this thread) and as such, has to take the rough with the smooth.

I think she is fairly bloody gorgeous as it happens, nearly the sort I go for, but that doesn't mean everyone has to conform to that.

I think this thread should end with this.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zCz8SKmGek[/youtube]

SWP's back said:
leighton said:

Sorry but why should she get special protection? This forum is full of piss taking and Ms Pike earnt a small fortune off her looks and putting herself out in the public domain. She no doubt get inundated with lots of lovely attention and compliments (see this thread) and as such, has to take the rough with the smooth.

I think she is fairly bloody gorgeous as it happens, nearly the sort I go for, but that doesn't mean everyone has to conform to that.
You sure know how to build a lady's hopes up and then crush them again in the same sentence!

PINKPRINCESS said:
PJMCC1UK said:
Ricster given the amount of '' I saw this girl but didn't say owt'' threads that we've had on here you've actually gone for it so kudos to you.
I reckon though that you've impressed with the effort so don't rule it out. ;)

Now just can't believe Natalie let this ride without saying anything about a fella.

sorrryyyyyy!! I thought you were all having far to much fun.

anyway emmas fella dosent like football, she has turned him into a blue and uses my season ticket if i cant go.

Last week when we were at the game he was at home doing the ironing. Emma is my hero.

Cant believe no ones picked up on this comment! Looks like your still in with a chance Ricster hahahahaha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.