Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER! (update in OP)

Re: Emma The City Fan

anymore than 2sheiks said:
bobmcfc said:
i think the point is. cant she just come on here and be a blue/chat football, chat shit or whatever without reference to her looks or whether or not someone would smash her back doors in or not ?

her looks/jobs have fuck all to do with city or her passion for our club. this should be a haven for all blues and celeb status shouldn't even be a factor. were simply blues on here.

and yes i know that many ladies in the public eye have their merits discussed on the forum but now miss pike is here i think we could be a little more polite in her presence.
Crawling bastard. You trying to get laid eh Bob? ;-)

nooo i would never be unfaithful. i just think shes a nice lady and and blue through and through. i saw the interview on the OS and i thinks shes very nice, bubbly character. i saw her on that show eric cantona did before the derby but didnt have a clue who she was till this thread

Re: Emma The City Fan - GAME OVER!

AntonDonJuan said:
BillyMC said:
What a load of fucking horsehsite. The kind of dickheads who read hello magazine and tell everyone they just checked in for tea or made friends with Mario on facebook have written most of this shit.

Its like listening to a load of teenage fuckwits gibbering on.
Haha yes! I like you, can we be friends?

Have you got a decent set of jugs on you?

BillyMC said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Haha yes! I like you, can we be friends?

I reckon i fill out a 32A bra and a i've got a bit of stubble but i can sort the stubble out and get a boob transplant?

BillyMC said:
What a load of fucking horsehsite. The kind of dickheads who read hello magazine and tell everyone they just checked in for tea or made friends with Mario on facebook have written most of this shit.

Its like listening to a load of teenage fuckwits gibbering on.

hehehehe...What he should have tried..was I need an assistant to do a new stage trick... great pay good chance you might get on telly... come round my place i will try to find a nice position for you in the act.

AntonDonJuan said:
BillyMC said:
I reckon i fill out a 32A bra and a i've got a bit of stubble but i can sort the stubble out and get a boob transplant?

where will you hide the sausage ?

AntonDonJuan said:
BillyMC said:

Not keen on titless hairy birds love.

Rictser available though.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:11 pm --<br /><br />
bobmcfc said:
AntonDonJuan said:

I cant stand blokes wearing a set of their birds ball splitters ;-)

bobmcfc said:
AntonDonJuan said:

BillyMC,on his knees biting a pillow as we speak.

BillyMC said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Not keen on titless hairy birds love.

Rictser available though.

-- Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:11 pm --

bobmcfc said:

I cant stand blokes wearing a set of their birds ball splitters ;-)
You choosy bastard, the moral of this thread is to not judge people on their looks.

If you're after Ricster all you have to do is flutter you eyelashes at him and he'll come panting like rabid dog, willing to perform the most degrading of tasks to keep you happy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.