Empty Seats - Away this time

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by smee, 25 Aug 2019.

1. franksinatra

franksinatra

It is bizarre and similar in nature to the attacks on the Supporters clubs (who are just City fans exactly the same as anybody else) and you are quite right it deflects from the real issues of how the clubs distribute tickets and the lack of transparency.

2. Fabled mabel

Fabled mabel

Sorry I would like to but iHarry Enfield is the entertaining one with his boastful caricatures Tory Boy looking down on the less fortunate and Stavros with his 'loadsapoints, look at all points'. OK as comedy characters, less so in real life on here. Just a few but too many for me.

3. Corky

Corky

Still ignoring everyone I see - next username please.

4. GortonBlue62

GortonBlue62

Don't let them get to you; not everyone is as well balanced as you.

5. higgi1p

higgi1p

The ticket office is a joke. Confirmation on 14/8 for Brighton home to be sent. So they send to Yeovil Supporters secretary on Wednesday 28th and arrive Friday 30th so to late to forward to me in Torquay for setting off early Saturday morning. Fuckin joke!!! Why posted out so late??????

6. Fabled mabel

Fabled mabel

They are supposed to have sent out the Vinnie tickets this last week and say if they have not arrived by next weekend contact the club. Why am I not confident? I got a confirmation on 2 June and another exactly the same mid week. PR and Ticket office remain City's 'need to improve must try harder' departments

7. higgi1p

higgi1p

Harder is not the term I would use!! Would be good if they tried at all. I’m not alone on this issue and I hope nobody suffers the same dissatisfaction and anger I have.

Fabled mabel likes this.
  8. GOULDYBOBS

GOULDYBOBS

9. Fabled mabel

Fabled mabel

Less than 50 dollars is pretty cheap as well

10. Shirley

Shirley

Tickets in 313 will be unused Watford away tickets which I’m sure are sold for £30.